The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

What do you classify as the 'holy trinity' Vietster?
Audemars, Patek, Vacheron.

I prefer sport watches. My grails are the RO Offshore rose gold, Aquanaut with date, and the Overseas w/ dates. That's like having Tokyo, Paris, and NYC pigeon dunks back when SB dunks were hot lol

Last edited:
I'm sorry I should've been more clear. The way it is in the pic, you have the clasp on number 6 side and perforated holes on the 12 side. I've never seen it set up that way.

I'm sorry I should've been more clear. The way it is in the pic, you have the clasp on number 6 side and perforated holes on the 12 side. I've never seen it set up that way.

Ah. The Big Pilot really does come with that strap configuration. Just had the strap maker copy the original dimensions of the IWC OEM Santoni strap. One side is really short -dimensions are 145mm x 55mm, if I remember correctly. I find that it wears more comfortably with the clasp further up the wrist. And any chance that the end of the strap will catch onto something is reduced.

Last edited:
Just came in the other day. My first German timepiece (kinda wishing it would've been an A. Lange und Sohne or a Glashutte Original :tongue: , but this is pretty awesome as well). Surprised that it hasn't sold out yet. :wow: Just a couple of pieces left when I got mine. Digging the minimalist look. gives more diversity to the collection.
View media item 2433033View media item 2433037View media item 2433038

Man, I should stop getting sidetracked by all these other nice timepieces out there... I just had to ask if there were any left :lol:

Last edited:
cost 900 to fix my vintage 80s datejust... the time stopped working so brought it to rolex to find out the overpriced maintenance :x

Last edited:
Just came in the other day. My first German timepiece (kinda wishing it would've been an A. Lange und Sohne or a Glashutte Original :tongue: , but this is pretty awesome as well). Surprised that it hasn't sold out yet. :wow: Just a couple of pieces left when I got mine. Digging the minimalist look. gives more diversity to the collection.
View media item 2433033View media item 2433037View media item 2433038

Man, I should stop getting sidetracked by all these other nice timepieces out there... I just had to ask if there were any left :lol:

local ad pare? price?

i was in tokyo with plans to buy a nomos (yodobashi has them, what a surprise) but comparing them to the seiko presages they all of a sudden felt underwhelming. ended up not copping anything. sarb033 looked really good though and so cheap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom