The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

652A8B65-ADE4-48CC-8430-DE48DFE48ECF.jpeg

Latest pickup I Love it so far

BAPE x Seiko
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F02%2Fbape-seiko-mechanical-divers-watch-1.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F02%2Fbape-seiko-mechanical-divers-watch-02.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F02%2Fbape-seiko-mechanical-divers-watch-3.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F02%2Fbape-seiko-mechanical-divers-watch-04.jpg

Some nice watches.

I love the skydweller especially with the configuration maybe one day I'll be able to cop. It's clear something is going on with the milgauss with all this promo but as much as it could be an update could they be phasing it out? Especially with so many watches with anti magnetic movements far beyond the milgauss (I doubt it). But maybe a new focus on anti magnetism and something else.

That new bape seiko is interesting as to my knowledge (fairly limited) currently there isn't a auto with that bezel and dial configuration so could this be the replacement for the skx007? If so and the specs are good I'll definitely be selling mine and possibly my skx031.

got this in when i dont want to worry about winding and be accurate to the second...

and i'm too lazy to look at my phone :lol:

gshock 9.jpg

gshock 7.jpg

gshock 6.jpg

gshock 5.jpg
I'm planning on getting one but I wanna know how the DLC holds up long term.

Watches & Wonders Miami 2019

The Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie (FHH), in partnership with the Miami Design District Associates (MDDA), is gearing up for a full weekend of activities as part of the second edition of Watches & Wonders Miami (WWM), taking place February 15th 17th in the Miami Design District.

In addition to 16 freestanding boutiques within the Miami Design District, a massive tent has been constructed in Jungle Plaza to house 13 'pop up' exhibition spaces for the other leading watch brands.

Watch enthusiasts, connoisseurs and collectors from the Miami area, across the country and beyond, will be the first to see the newest timepiece and jewelry collections that WWM exhibitors are bringing over directly after the 2019 SIHH and before Baselworld.

Watches & Wonders Miami coincides with the second annual Miami Concours, being held Saturday, February 16th and Sunday, February 17th. The exhibition will feature the most sought after sports cars and luxury automobiles from the country's most prominent collectors. This year's event will honor legendary automaker Horacio Pagani. Festivities kick-off on Friday evening with a cocktail party celebration in Jungle Plaza where an award winning 1937 BMW 328 Roadster that also completed the Mille Miglia in 2017 will be on display along with Chopard's Mille Miglia Collection.

For 2019 Watches & Wonders Miami is again partnering with the Miami Yacht Show, taking place from February 14th February 18th in its new location at One Herald Plaza. With Ulysse Nardin as its official timekeeper, the event will showcase more than 500 extraordinary and uniquely designed yachts and superyachts from the world's foremost custom boat builders. Shuttle service will be available to and from the Miami Design District.

The 30 Maisons participating in Watches & Wonders Miami are:

Boutiques
A.Lange & Söhne, Bvlgari, Cartier, Dior, Hublot, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Louis Vuitton, OMEGA, Panerai, Piaget, Tag Heuer, Tiffany & Co., Vacheron Constantin, and Van Cleef & Arpels.

Grand Pop-Up Boutiques
Audemars Piguet, Girard-Perregaux, Romain Jerome, Roger Dubuis, Ulysse Nardin, and Zenith.

Pop-Up Boutiques
Chopard, De Bethune, F.P. Journe, H. Moser & Cie., HYT, Kari Voutilainen, Romain Gauthier, and Speake-Marin.

A. Lange & Söhne will debut its SIHH 2019 novelties. Audemars Piguet will present the new Code 11.59 collection. Bulgari will unveil its 2019 Pre Basel novelties including the new record breaking Octo Finissimo Automatique in carbon and Gerald Genta 50th anniversary tribute.
Chopard will display the Mille Miglia Collection alongside an award winning 1937 BMW 328 Roadster that also completed the Mille Miglia in 2017. F.P. Journe will be displaying the new Tourbillon Souverain Vertical, the Elegance now in Titalyt, and the new LineSport, all introduced during SIHH 2019.

Girard-Perregaux will have a global product launch unveiling the Tourbillon with Three Bridges done in a case made entirely of sapphire crystal, a first for the brand. H. Moser & Cie will present two special timepieces. Hublot will feature rare limited editions and the Big Bang in yellow sapphire. Jaeger-Le Coultre will have four stations in the boutique: watchmaking, engraving, enameling, and gem setting, to showcase their horological knowledge. Omega will present for the first time in the U.S,, the new Caliber 321. Brand ambassador and former Nasa Astronaut General Thomas P. Stafford will be part of a special panel discussion.

Piaget will display their record-breaking Altiplano Concept watc. Speake-Marin will debut the first Repetition Minute Flying Tourbillon ever in a 100% sapphire case. Vacheron Constantin will preview SIHH novelties and Overseas Heritage Exhibition.

wwmiami19a.jpg

nice fade in blue dial and i like how smooth the square date is

what would have put it over the the edge is if the date wheel also has that same fade blue to match the dial and i they put the date on the 6 o'clock

still very nice though and b&m can be very underrated which is good because then you can get a decent discount on 'em

chicks dig it!

i'm gon' need to own a speedy pro in my lifetime and the one without crown guard up top is great, i do not remember but i do not think it comes in a bracelet (i wish it did)

chicks dig it!

i'm gon' need to own a speedy pro in my lifetime and the one without crown guard up top is great, i do not remember but i do not think it comes in a bracelet (i wish it did)

It does. I just swapped it out for leather as I find it more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom