The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Lots of people had to send theirs in very early because the date either would get stuck or wouldn’t line up correctly in the window.

Last I heard it hasn't been resolved with people still finding they have the problem after repair.

That sucks. I mean it hasn’t happened with every one and probably just a small minority but I’d be pissed if it were mine

That sucks. I mean it hasn’t happened with every one and probably just a small minority but I’d be pissed if it were mine
Same here. It's a lovely watch and if they came out with a coke I definitely would be tempted to take the risk.

20190918_121250.jpg
20190918_121245.jpg
20190918_121301.jpg

I’m not one to be flashy or brag about my watch or anything I’m wearing (my Rolex has been on a rubber strap since day 1) but man, I can’t stand when someone is flashing or talking to me about their cool super dooper DW watch.

End rant.

Last edited:
Not really criminal, it’s just a saying. Meaning there was something else at play this whole time.

gshock now in titanium but i am not sure its gon' be better, it looks like plastic and probably gon' feel lighter

casio-g-shock-5000-1.jpg

gshock now in titanium but i am not sure its gon' be better, it looks like plastic and probably gon' feel lighter

casio-g-shock-5000-1.jpg

What's the difference now? My first ever watch i bought was a g shock just like this but in white. Think it was like $90 off karmaloop

Idk if this is a dumb question but does there seem to be some sort of “kink” or stiffness on the bracelet? On the portion on the top of the watch at 12 o clock.

This thing was hell to set lmao.

havent experienced the issue, it just feels a tad loose but i think its just a nature of how its made

ive worn the past few days its a very nice watch

Q 2.jpg

Q 5.jpg

Q 1.jpg

Q 9.jpg

i dont have that issue so its just your bracelet unfortunately

the bracelet is nice but i imagine it would look good with a leather strap as well if you dont want to send it back and its just too uncomfortable, a navy nato might look awsome

i might change it too because i have a habit of putting my hand behind my head when i lean on my chair and my hair keep getting caught it the bracelet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom