The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

awesome choice

fluted got to come with jubilee
He had the 36 before with numerals and hidden clasp but he got tired of it.

It's a great watch. If I do get one it'll be the rhodium dial

Last edited:
i live that jubilee hidden clasp, just so clean and wish its still an option, i wish they were able to figure out a quick adjustment system with it similar to the octo-finissimo

i was thinking about it the other day but there's an alternate universe where i collect datejusts, if i look around there are a lot i like with the variety of dial they offer

i want a white dial with roman numerals, the white dial looks great in person, then id want a rhodium dial with tt everose and i really di the new fluted dial, the play on light on those are gon' be crazy
fluted.png

1618435382984.png

i live that jubilee hidden clasp, just so clean and wish its still an option, i wish they were able to figure out a quick adjustment system with it similar to the octo-finissimo

i was thinking about it the other day but there's an alternate universe where i collect datejusts, if i look around there are a lot i like with the variety of dial they offer

i want a white dial with roman numerals, the white dial looks great in person, then id want a rhodium dial with tt everose and i really di the new fluted dial, the play on light on those are gon' be crazy
fluted.png

1618435382984.png
That blue is beautiful

he’s also making a case for me because we have the same wrist size and it does look big but still works...

im a sucka for all black watches and goddamnit if they made this a 38mm or 39mm then thay can take all of my moneys

which is the better fugazi rolex...this or a seiko??
folex.jpg

Definitely a Seiko. Any Seiko $200+ beats this in terms of durability and design (originality)

Have to see it in the metal but given that my OP36 is perfectly proportioned, this new bracelet looks really skinny and is a huge bummer on paper

this is RO level tapers - which just doesn’t work on an oyster imo
4BF2AAF5-EFFE-4ED5-AED8-7FB61EFE3B71.png
8847A1BF-0479-49F1-9975-738E529F8563.png C8CAB823-423B-4A44-A216-054789E4CAE1.png

Question for the small wrist gang. I have a DJ36 and it fits perfectly as I have very skinny wrists. What do y’all do for daytonas/chronos or sub type watches? They’ll all look stupid on my wrist. I even tried on my cousins sub and it looks like I’m 10 wearing my dads watch. I was looking at the Tudor black bay chrono and it looks beautiful but sadly too big

daytona is actally around 38.5mm and incredibly slim for a chrono so it works for me and thats why i love it

sub works for me too but if you want something smaller and slimmer, the black bay 58 is a good alternative, unfortunately the chrono might be too big

it really depends on your pov as well, ill use the mini casioak i just got, some views and they look huge (its ~42mm iirc) but on the side it works

89909C9F-4E47-49C5-8F3A-05EA685D7A44.jpeg

0F64C39A-194B-426F-A6BA-EA3576E9FE8E.jpeg

bu back to chronos, on my shortlist is the zenight a584 revival, got to try it on a few weeks ago and i think it fits so well, if this panda dial didnt have date, i think itll be perfect, its also pretty thin

14FE9608-1BAD-4217-A4D5-E7A4ACD5A286.jpeg

theres also the tag carrera 160 thats 39mm but its super thicc

if you want to check out some affordable chronos on the smaller side, check out dan henry, theyre vintage inspired

1618729394537.png

1618729433232.png

Back
Top Bottom