The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Actually I made a mistake, 1967 was its year. It still runs actually. I just have to give it a small shake. I'm assuming that's how these watches work. I was only thinking of selling it because I wanted to help pay off my brother's student loans, but I guess I would have to find another way without having to sell something like this.

you dont have to shake it, unscrew the crown and while in the first position, wind the crown and that should get it going and wearing it around keep it powered up

1619312768781.png

that white SM300 looks really good. love the dial detail on those. just wish I liked the bracelet more

Fam any suggestions for women’s watch? My boss wants to get his wife a watch for their 40th anniversary. He’d like to spend under 5g’s.

Fam any suggestions for women’s watch? My boss wants to get his wife a watch for their 40th anniversary. He’d like to spend under 5g’s.

best suggestion is to ask the wife what she wants

a surpise is cool and all but i wont matter is she doesnt like it

but is he really wants to surprise her, cant go wrong with chanel especially if she’s not into watches

j12 in 33mm is around $5k but after disco should go below $5k, the premiere and b watches should have some below the cp too

bracelet swap kn the q, while the og bracelet never really pulled my hair, it wasnt shaping well to my wrist

this ones from a $18 casio on amazon but works perfect (minus the casio logo on the buckle :lol: )

537B7E15-CD27-47A8-9A50-279DC1FD469D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom