The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

happy monday and happy
mothers day (yesterday)

03D8FB30-7606-491B-AD4E-BED24E5DF5E2.jpeg

Really wanted a crazy color Rolex OP41, but my AD offered me a silver dial. Not sure if I should take it and maybe customize it? Or just be patient and wait? Or take it because if I say no, they may stop offering me stuff?

Wow the state of the market these days..

in your position, I say take it and build up that relationship and flip it but a good AD/SA should not put that against you

i wouldn't customize it just because that pretty much destroys it resale, a silver OP41 should still net you some profits

im trying to get the new explorer1 from this new AD and so far she's offered me everose YM in both 37mm and 40mm along with two other 37mm YM (ss and tt) and a TT SD and all said no to it, even tried to get me into a vintage cellini

im really hoping she doesnt put that against me, i could have taken those YM but the 37mm is just too difficult to flip, the oP41 at least is going nuts right now even if the silver isnt the most sought after

Needs a cleaning, but it's been good to me. Always wanted a Pepsi, so I had to do it.

To Be Continued
Gonna go back to this jewler.
I can send more pics if someone can help.

Last edited:
Is that real? Looks like huge gaps on the end links and an aluminium bezel but models with the engraved rehaut are ceramic

Bracelet fitment and dial text looks odd. Is the bracelet original? I don't remember seeing a GMT master with female end links

Back
Top Bottom