The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

4ABD1B76-BFDC-40EB-9831-571ECB2DFED9.png

Go Pack

What's up fellas I've always lurked this thread, but now I'm actively shopping for a pre-owned Rolex. Found a listing on Rolex forums that I'm going to check out this weekend. Watch is from 2015 comes with box and warranty card, but no service history. I plan to daily it (work, workout, swim, bike, literally everything). For a watch that will end up taking a beating, is no service an issue or should I just send it out as soon as I buy which changes my out of pocket, and delays when I can get it on wrist. Any insight on pre-owned purchase is appreciated 👍🏾

rolex service interval is now 10 years so if everything is fine and working by cosc standard then you're good to go

hell even if its older than 10 years old id only get it serviced if there's a problem

with that said since you said you might swim with it, id just get the gaskets and seals and makes sure those are good

you know its a new year when the new rolex release predictions are out :lol:

Last edited:
Can anyone help me determine the value of this watch? It’s a new citizen eco drive watch looks just like a two tone Rolex with stones in face. Thanks

Attachments

• 80DE83AA-5179-471C-82BD-1A627D055FE0.jpeg
    80DE83AA-5179-471C-82BD-1A627D055FE0.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 226
Back
Top Bottom