The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

more new GS
via GS IG
gs3.jpg

gs4.jpg

They have some really kick *** pieces…Streamliner model in particular…It’ll be an unobtainable collab anyways 🤷‍♂️…I’m good with my Undftd G-Shock from the last time they hooked up…

crazy to think though, likely a $20k+ hypebeast watch and its gon’ sell out to shoe resellers?

and i really need to try and get on the list for the streamliner, i think its at 3-4 year wait at the moment

price isnt too bad consider the streamliner flyback chrono already starts at $45k

Anyone follow Laventure Watches?

Dropping their first chrono on Tuesday. 99 pieces. It’ll sell out immediately. Looking forward to seeing it but I’m gonna pass. 8,200CHF + tax.

im still not sure how i feel about these limited edition brands like ming and kurono

wonderful watches and quality is there for the price but its first come first serve and if you miss out then you can only get one on resale and i will never pay over retail ever

it also doesnt help that their website if international and when you try to pay with the credit card, it initially blocks it as fraud protection and by the time it all gets clear, all pieces are spoken for (and theres no way to tell the bank - at least my bank - that i am buying internationally ahead of time and not to block the purchase)

i kind of like furlan marri’s current plan though, they have a 10-day pre-order window and all the orders made in that timeframe will be made but it also sucks that if you discover the brand/model late then you have no more chance of getting it at all again other than paying resale

that black sector dial looks good though, really like the horned lugs and i just like sector dials in general

Back
Top Bottom