The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

What’s up fellas! New to this thread. Recently picked up this 40mm gold Tissot PRX to wear on my wedding day. Beautiful watch. The 40mm fit a lot better on my wrist than the 35mm.
566984E5-A514-4C0E-A928-58E407503FA7.jpeg
Big ups on the wedding day bro. Nice to see a couple of brits floating around. Good choice for a nice piece that looks subtle and classy on your special day.

I’m willing to wait.. just ain’t willing to jump through a bunch of hopes to pay a lot of money

Or buy other shh I don’t want

Got a call about a sprite on jubilee

but already got a batgirl.. and my dude knows Pepsi on jubilee is next up

so waiting on the sprite on oyster

Got a call about a sprite on jubilee

but already got a batgirl.. and my dude knows Pepsi on jubilee is next up

so waiting on the sprite on oyster

take it and then order a jubillee bracelet (rolex lets you order extra bracelets now) then you have th eoption to switch back and forth and you can sell the bracelet for over retail too

take it and then order a jubillee bracelet (rolex lets you order extra bracelets now) then you have th eoption to switch back and forth and you can sell the bracelet for over retail too

bracelets are going over retail too now?

im no rush right now, finishing up renovations on my house

but figured since I want to have multiple GMTs and I prefer the oyster with the sprite, would save the money on the extra bracelet

anything rolex are going over retail

hell the rolex freebies like hats and pens and keychains can go for triple digits on ebay

but hey, maybe declining a rolex offer might endear them and see you as non-reseller so it might be a good thing

Man.. just might be here but I’m seeing at my AD they’re pushing other stuff to enable you to then get what you want

I’m just lucky i know these guys

I've never really messed with straps but put my Deep Sea on a NATO and I love it. So much lighters and more comfy. I was worried about the weight of the watch on a thin strap but it works fine.

Screenshot_20230723_170307_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230723_170327_Gallery.jpg

Bruh, talk about freaking coincidence. Literally laying in bed watching Roman Sharf and looked who popped up 🤣🤣🤣. This is you, right? It was probably mentioned when it came out, but I don’t come in this thread too often.

Bruh, talk about freaking coincidence. Literally laying in bed watching Roman Sharf and looked who popped up 🤣🤣🤣. This is you, right? It was probably mentioned when it came out, but I don’t come in this thread too often.

Haha yea, how did you know? I ended up becoming friends with Alex, really good kid. I got my Deep Sea from them. Glad I went to the event, was nice to be able to try on some stuff. Always thought I wanted a Daytona and learned I didn't bc it's too small for me.

Haha yea, how did you know? I ended up becoming friends with Alex, really good kid. I got my Deep Sea from them. Glad I went to the event, was nice to be able to try on some stuff. Always thought I wanted a Daytona and learned I didn't bc it's too small for me.

Jacksonville, Yankees fan, I think you mentioned Deep Sea in the video, liked Sneakers, and you have a big wrist lol. Think I you mentioned your name on here, too, but that’s a little fuzzy. I guess deductive reason. I was halfway paying attention to the audio in the video and heard “was into sneakers and wants to get into watches,” so I rewound the video. I may have looked at your Deep Sea pic at most, 15 mins before I saw the video, too.

Jacksonville, Yankees fan, I think you mentioned Deep Sea in the video, liked Sneakers, and you have a big wrist lol. Think I you mentioned your name on here, too, but that’s a little fuzzy. I guess deductive reason. I was halfway paying attention to the audio in the video and heard “was into sneakers and wants to get into watches,” so I rewound the video. I may have looked at your Deep Sea pic at most, 15 mins before I saw the video, too.
haha that's funny, good memory. Big guy, big wrist. :lol:

I'm glad you posted that, I need to dig out that Hidden hoodie for the fall. That thing is fire lol.

Me? I don't see how I get the blame 🤣

Congratulations!! I know you've got an 114060 like me so I'd be interested to hear your perspectives on it.

because of all your posts… :lol:

first thing i thought of was how light the watch is, i checked out the watch and then before going through with the purchase, i checked out a bunch of other watches from breitling to tag, omega to cartier, nomos to b&r… and by the time i picked up the pel39 again, it weighed like nothing

i had to ask them to put it on the rubber strap because its hot as hell right now but i am also considering getting the uncle seiko presidential and/or jubilee bracelets

Tudor looks nice, congrats!

thanks, its great

Back
Top Bottom