The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

People deserve to get to rip off if they decide to buy those watches instead of reading the first post.
heading there now 
embarassed.gif
 & again, thanks for the advise fellas, appreciated

EDIT: just finished reading, REPPED for all the info 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Anybody heard of Hurlingham sold by Precision Time?

Boutta pick this up in a week.

Retail $160

Housebrand sold my Precision Time. Don't pay more than Timex prices for those watches.

Last edited:
Girl there said she could get it down to $105? I like that one

Plus it'd be my every day watch since I have to wear suits now. Can't wear my Invicta :lol:

View media item 888686
Pic from when I first got it, I'm aware it's not the 17th haha

Last edited:
Looks like a jubilee bracelet. I have that bracelet on my seiko 007 and it was the only bracelet I couldn't resize myself. Just pay someone else to resize it for you.

With that Weekender watch, I see there is one called an easy reader with the date and time. Do the straps from the weekender also work on the easy reader watch as well? I like the weekender but would prefer to have it with the date at least. Also I'm guessing it is pretty simple to switch the bands since they sell so many to switch between, right?

I have two timex watches at the moment and I like them. Being a grad student I don't have much money right now but in May I'll be graduating and should start working soon after.

Anyone have any experience with this kickstarter watch? I like the esthetics and I'm fine with it being quartz movement just as long as it isn't as loud as a timex.

http://www.rosslingco.com/

Digging the white face with blue dials.

Any suggestions for watches with bands/straps that can be easily swapped out? I was thinking about a timex weekender or citizen canvas strap, but I think I would like something a little bigger/more substantial.

Last edited:
I need am everyday watch for a poor college student. My parents already purchased me a sports watch so I use that for most formal occasions.

Budget =$100
Style = everyday
Finish = Stainless steel
Band =Leather
Case Diameter =40
Movement = Solar or Kinetic
Crystal = Preferably mineral but acrylic if it keeps me in budget
Water Resistance =50 or 100
Complications =None

I need am everyday watch for a poor college student. My parents already purchased me a sports watch so I use that for most formal occasions.

Budget =$100

Style = everyday

Finish = Stainless steel

Band =Leather

Case Diameter =40

Complications =None

Citizen BM6400 but it's $40 over budget with 200M WR

Budget =$100

Style = everyday

Finish = Stainless steel

Band =Leather

Case Diameter =40

Complications =None
Citizen BM6400 but it's $40 over budget with 200M WR
That's a canvas band watch and the numbers are too big for my taste. Thanks though.

With that Weekender watch, I see there is one called an easy reader with the date and time. Do the straps from the weekender also work on the easy reader watch as well? I like the weekender but would prefer to have it with the date at least. Also I'm guessing it is pretty simple to switch the bands since they sell so many to switch between, right?

Band width on the Easy Reader is 18mm compared to the Weekenders 20 mm.

Back
Top Bottom