The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

ADs should only be charging retail for new allocated pieces. however, there are ADs that also resell pre-owned/traded pieces.

What are your guys thoughts on the Defy classic or skeleton watches in general?

Trying to get a new watch for my birthday
Really torn between a Zenith defy classic (black) and a speedy

I’ve been always passing on the speedy because I know I can scratch it off the list later. And I was finally going to commit to it and then I got intrigued by the Defy classic and I can’t decide from the two smh

It’s about time they started using Titanium on the model…50mm though :lol: …The Breitling design team would like a word…

that leaked prototype titanium yachtmaster with no date is more likely now...

probably be the first in like to ask to be added on thel ist...

and be whining here 5 years later that i still didnt get a call for one

Me too!

I’ve bought from All A.D’s here on Long Island multiple times retail or nada for me

DEDAE30F-03FB-4ACD-8A9E-ADDAA5391418.jpeg

B6C74F50-2C85-402E-8DEB-6BA9BC452317.jpeg

Took advantage of the weak yen here in Tokyo.

Decided to go with the date sub over the gmt.

First watch and first Rolex.

Nice to see folks adamant about retail in here. I am more drawn to older/vintage references, so I don’t buy at retail per say. I do like the mint green dial DJ41, so I might put my name down for one. Tbh, I wouldn’t mind spending up to $2k over for an immediate purchase. However, I’m not one to spend ~$28k on a new Daytona.

Seiko King Samurai "Dark Manta"
Been debating copping a bracelet for this. From what I've seen online I'd go with either Strapcode or Long Island Watch. Anyone have experience buying bracelets from either company? They look identical to me but Long Island Watch is about half the price of the Strapcode.

20221102_131618-01.jpeg
BSC_8595-01.jpeg

This thing looks absurd :lol:…Too bad because in a manageable case size, the titanium build and no date would make it probably the best modern dive watch in the market…

rfx45 rfx45 how big is your wrist?

My girl at Cartier called me the other day saying they had a black Tank in for me.

Excited, I rushed over and tried it on before potentially purchasing it.

However, much to my dismay the watch was way too small on my wrist (at least in comparison to my frame/build).

Oh well.

my wrist is 6.5”

the tank is definitely gon look small (black dial doesnt help) but thats also you got to roll with, even on my wrist, it could look small but its so nice

sorry it didnt work out for you though, maybe next year the XL version might get some love and that might work better for you?

5FCB299F-57FC-424A-B04D-D04036CBD3B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom