The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

damn, still no coke

looks like rolex went extra boring this year :lol:

solid gold deep sea is kinda crazy though

tudors new metas black bay is cool but 41mm so instant pass for me, the bb58 gmt is great at 39mm and around 13mm thick, just gon need different colors and i guess they got the coke bezel :lol:

Last edited:
damn, still no coke

looks like rolex went extra boring this year :lol:

solid gold deep sea is kinda crazy though

tudors new metas black bay is cool but 41mm so instant pass for me, the bb58 gmt is great at 39mm and around 13mm thick, just gon need different colors and i guess they got the coke bezel :lol:

I’m trying their vid from last year, but I’m pretty sure they ended up releasing stuff that wasn’t within the vid

Seen anything on what’s being discontinued?

Grand Seiko Goes Hand-Wound With the New Birch Bark SLGW003 and SLGW002

1712645816342.jpeg

1712645846948.jpeg

all these damn watch blog websites all looks and feels outdated, they have one job and many of them got these info early and they still cant properly post them up on their websites on time :smh:

theyre websites works almost as bad as these actual watch manufacturers websites :lol:

i guess the blueberry “leak” was fake again

and the new black and grey gmt is now being nicknames bruce waynes :lol: dark knight seems more apropo

Last edited:

I was hoping for a burgundy bezel 58, and while this isn’t quite that it looks awesome in itself.

Now if they can take the BBPro and get that down under 13mm too?! Would be arguably the best offering across Tudor/Rolex sports models imo.

nah

pepsi and batman still available

really want the tortue but its gon be impossible to get

Last edited:
I may settle for the new Black Bay in the near term. I've wanted a 116710LN as I prefer the one color. The new GMT II with black and gray may be the exception since it blends a bit better and has more subtlety, which I like.

Blueberry going to the top of my list if it actually cpmes

Otherwise I’m trying get the Pepsi if it isn’t discontinued to fill out the trio

And if some shh comes through then it’s rootbeer

But the ‘Bruce Wayne’ is a little boring for me.. if I went with a black face blackish dial, I’d try to get that titanium yacht master because of how wearable it is and how damn hot it is where I live

looking around, i think the 1908 in platinum is the stand out piece for me

and i am not sure how accurate it is but ablogtowatch is saying it retails for $30k and kind of crazy but that almost feels like a bargain

with the ice blue guilloche dial, it just looks so good so it might be the only watch i asked to be put on a list from this years releases

Back
Top Bottom