The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

ronaldo god mode will be on

pimp.gif

AlmostNot, 1) I already stated, Spurs' hottest success was a credit to the work of Parker and Modric in the middle of the park. Their demise, largely a team failure headed by the Harry distraction.2) Parker often features as a CM, sometimes holding right in front of the two CBs. It's his job to provide defensive solidarity, offensive creativity, and good passing. Three things he does very well. In contrast, RDM utilizes Ramires as a wide RAM, meaning the Brasilian must make good runs, provide wide service into the box, and finish. First two, pretty good. Finishing? Needs to get better when he's placed in opportune positions.3) First-leg of Chelsea/Barca was won by Drogba and defensive team discipline. Don't even act like Ramires was the main player or reason over two legs. I would even give Cech more credit, regaining his old world-class form. And the thing is I actually like Ramires, but fair is fair.

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Real Madrid ftw today!

Bayern will make it, especially after they were not able to win the BL title they are hungry.
It's their biggest dream to play the final in Munich.

Bayern are running out of ideas...

Trying those FIFA12-like strikes from damn near 40 yrds out hoping the keeper will parry...

Casillas was in the right corner.
I guess the goal was justified by the game.Ball posession Bayern 61% RM 39%

Bayern looking like Barca out there. Majority possession, @#$% defense, and tons of wasted opportunities 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by SFC415

Bayern looking like Barca out there. Majority possession, @#$% defense, and tons of wasted opportunities 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

was saying the same thing, you don't get too many chances at this level....you gotta take em when they come.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by SFC415

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

was saying the same thing, you don't get too many chances at this level....you gotta take em when they come.
I mean, Robben and Ribery had chances on an open net. Mario Gomez' 1 on 1 with Casillas
sick.gif
That chance for header that got passed to the side instead
sick.gif
Embarrassing .

Back
Top Bottom