The unsubstantiated or completely made up rumour thread

sneakers are designed several years in advance. an insider tells me that early concepts for the xxx2's are going to commemorate magic johnson. they'reexperimenting with battery powered exhaust fan which charge as you walk/run, and there're going to be like those spinning rims on cars which keep spinningwhen they're still. the shoes will look like they're "magically" moving when you suddenly stop.
they're gonna be awesome

don't tell anyone. it's a secret.

oh and there're plans to release all the sig shoes again in kids size only each with wheels in the heels. kids love that crap and now they can slip allover the place and as they break the necks of those around them they can also break their own.

^bwahahahahahahahaahahhh nice one
happy.gif

i remember a couple of years back, someone had said that JB was gonna release Js in OG colors with OG quality materials and "Nike Air" on the back,but make them only exclusive to Jordan FlightClub members at "exclusive" prices....

its funny how some rumors really sound soo good that we forget that they still are rumors....

Originally Posted by eltouha

If you've heard from a friend of a friend or if you just made it up, post your unsubstantiated or joke Air Jordan rumours here. Let's turn a constant annoyance into a bit of fun.

eg:

My neighbour tells me that the 25th Anniversary Air Jordan 20TEN will be released in three base colours (white, black and red) and they will only be available together in a triple pack for only 3x the normal price. To follow on the success of the previous packs (and their brilliant forthought), JB will vary the sizes for each of the shoes in each pack, one 1 size big and one 1 size small, so if you buy a sz10, the red will be sz10, the white will be sz9 and the black will be sz11, or something like that. Tinker is working on the final touches and is taking inspiration from both thongs (flip flops) and sheep skin ugg boots.
i completely beleive it

Rumors I've heard:
-The Slam Dunk Pack (two pairs of AJ III's one being the white cements)
-The AJ XI snakeskin pack
-AJ XI Columbia's will re-release next year
-Black Cement Spiz'ike's next year
-The AJ VI that will release next year WILL NOT be varsity red, but Infrared
-An AJ XII colorway inspired by an AJ XI colorway, namely the spacejams
-More than 1 OG colorway of the VI's will release next year, namely Maroons &/or White Infrareds
Just rumors I've heard through my journeys.

I heard Michael Jordan will be releasing his schlong in 2010. Some of you suspect cats will lose your mind after hearing this. I'll pass on that onethough, go 'head. No pun intended.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I heard Michael Jordan will be releasing his schlong in 2010. Some of you suspect cats will lose your mind after hearing this. I'll pass on that one though, go 'head. No pun intended.
lmao
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Rumors I've heard:
-The Slam Dunk Pack (two pairs of AJ III's one being the white cements)
-The AJ XI snakeskin pack
-AJ XI Columbia's will re-release next year
-Black Cement Spiz'ike's next year
-The AJ VI that will release next year WILL NOT be varsity red, but Infrared
-An AJ XII colorway inspired by an AJ XI colorway, namely the spacejams
-More than 1 OG colorway of the VI's will release next year, namely Maroons &/or White Infrareds
Just rumors I've heard through my journeys.
nice rumors actually sounds believable only thing i cant believe are the rumors about the packs but id love to hear that the Columbias willre-release next year

Hopefully ppl will actually use this thread for what its intended for ...............

I doubt itll happen though......

To commemorate 25 years of Air Jordans in 2011 the "Retro Premiums" will be released with the exact specifications of all original Air Jordansstarting with the 1's all the way to the debut of the 25's. Each model/colorway will include original box design and tags and will be released permonth starting in Jan 01 2011. This will be a general release to the public but will come with a hefty price tag (to be announced). The Air Jordan RetroPremiums (AJRP) will use the finest luxurious leathers/materials as well as upgraded materials that won't stain fade crack or yellow ie: III's, V'sVI's XI's etc. So save that Christmas money and get a 2nd job kiddies in 2011 it's gonna be madness!!.......................................I LOVETHIS THREAD........Maybe JB might take my idea haha

i have a feeling the shoes coming back next year are the playoff XIIs and the white infrared VIs and i can maybe see a pair of IVs

also if any of u noticed after fusion releases come retro releases after the ajf 12 we got nubucks and are getting more cws then after ajf 3s they releasedtrue blues, after ajf 5s dmp 5 package , ajf 6 then we get confirmed black varsity red cw, so with the ajf 4s being release i can say wait for some 4s

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

To commemorate 25 years of Air Jordans in 2011 the "Retro Premiums" will be released with the exact specifications of all original Air Jordans starting with the 1's all the way to the debut of the 25's. Each model/colorway will include original box design and tags and will be released per month starting in Jan 01 2011. This will be a general release to the public but will come with a hefty price tag (to be announced). The Air Jordan Retro Premiums (AJRP) will use the finest luxurious leathers/materials as well as upgraded materials that won't stain fade crack or yellow ie: III's, V's VI's XI's etc. So save that Christmas money and get a 2nd job kiddies in 2011 it's gonna be madness!!.......................................I LOVE THIS THREAD........Maybe JB might take my idea haha
and 2010 is the 25 anniversary but this would be great

^actually, next year is the 24th anniversary.

JB are planning to commemorate Michael Jackson with an entire 23 shoe run of Moonwalker edition of jordans, just like another nike subsidiery, converse, didwith the chuck taylor
ng-moonwalker1.jpg

i want backwards VI's!

Back
Top Bottom