The unsubstantiated or completely made up rumour thread

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Rumors I've heard:
-The Slam Dunk Pack (two pairs of AJ III's one being the white cements)

i just heard that the other pair of AJ III's in this package might be the Mochas if not its going to be a completly new cw

the midnight VI's will release in 2010, but they'll only be wearable at night, since they'll disintegrate in sunlight.

great thread. no we need a thread like:

COMPLETELY USELESS DUMB JB POST vol: WHAT SHIRT SHOULD I WEAR WITH MY BRED IVS

Originally Posted by eltouha

the midnight VI's will release in 2010, but they'll only be wearable at night, since they'll disintegrate in sunlight.

Bwa ha ha ha.

after the all white collection, they'll drop an all black one and then an all red one.
and then i hear an all plaid one and then an all turqoise one and then all pink, all orange, etc. they've planned out the next 30 years already sothey've been able to terminate the employment of all the "creative staff", which basically consists of a 12 year old chinese girl with a copy ofmspaint.

Heard jordan brand was making a mixture of the shoes he won dunk contests in...

they are gonna be called "Champeen Dunkers"

I heard:
Jordan Brand was going out of buisness
Jordan VI Gatorades were happening
Jordan I metallic purple was not int

before they launch into jordan ID, there'll be country exclusives. every country will get their national sporting colours variants exclusively made fortheir markets.

just spoke with a footlocker manager (in sydney), so this in not yet confirmed, but...

the slam dunk pack has been canned and replaced with separate 2's an 3's in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom