The US legal system is a joke

Lol yall a trip... im not n here on no " free my mans" tip or condoning his actions or stupidity... at all...

Jus bringin tonlight the fact he coulda killed one of our family members and done less time

Hes a knucklehead... maybe 10-20 yrs woulda fixed that. Now well never know

Also he had an illegal firearm for what its worth but he still shouldnt be doin more time than rapist/murderers

Y didn't your homie get a real job. Instead of slanging coke. He choose that life style so let him suffer

I feel bad for him cuz it's the worst place a person can be in, but this dude literally did everything imaginable wrong, and has a lot of time to think about how much of a jackass he is for it. The harsh truth is that some people just aren't fit to be with the rest of society.

I don't really care if people sell drugs to make money, but you get caught multiple times when ur crazy small time, and I'm guessing he's super small time that he can't even get a lawyer, then chooses to not be provided with one, and then acts up in court. Honestly if I'm raising a family in your neighborhood. aint eem mad that this dudes off the streets for his life before he gets back out at 50 and does some stupider ish.

It might seem cold but I still do hope by some miracle your dude gets it together in there and sees daylight again while he has some decent years of his life left.

And he wouldn't have done less time for something worse. You need to get that outta your head. Instead he just woulda been on trial for murder and choosing to defend himself and act a fool with priors on him. It's easy to blame "the man" and a lot of the time it's also correct. This isn't one of those situations.

Edit: dude was strapped too?! The lock this thread up puns that can and might be made :lol:

Last edited:
You're not looking at it in perspective. Based on what you told us, his punishment range was enhanced due to his prior convictions. Also, his punishment could have probably been mitigated had he not chosen to waive his right to counsel. Was this a bench or jury trial?

As far as the whole "serving more time than a murderer" argument...that is both true and false. I don't know of a single state that per se gives murderers less time than other offenses. There is usually a punishment range that a judge or jury chooses from. In most murder cases, the prosecution is usually seeking 60 years - life. If a person is convicted of murder and gets less than what the prosecution seeks...well then we can blame that on the 12 people in the jury box, the judge, or poor advocacy on the part of the prosecution (on the other hand, it could be the result of great advocacy by defense counsel).

I feel like OP is trolling. Next we'll find out his boy also happened to be in a stolen car. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 C'mon son, this fool has every right to be locked up. Don't do stupid ish and you won't have to worry about all that, its not that hard to understand. 
mean.gif

I agree with everything said about ur boy being dumb. But for some people, hustling is all they can do to survive. Bc of his priors he may not have been able to get hired for a regular job...he chose a reckless hustle and he knew the consequences. 77yrs tho? Big meech only got like 40 lol. That number, regardless of priors, is nuts.
The drugs laws are set up to destroy black youth. Prime example. A few yrs ago they made it where you cant get financial aid if u have a drug charge. Kids in the hood look up to drug dealers. Period. So u make one mistake as a kid, trying to be like them, and now u can forget about college. No chance to change ur life for the better.
Ur boy is a nut. But 77yrs ain't right

Last edited:
I agree with everything said about ur boy being dumb. But for some people, hustling is all they can do to survive. Bc of his priors he may not have been able to get hired for a regular job...he chose a reckless hustle and he knew the consequences. 77yrs tho? Big meech only got like 40 lol. That number, regardless of priors, is nuts.
The drugs laws are set up to destroy black youth. Prime example. A few yrs ago they made it where you cant get financial aid if u have a drug charge. Kids in the hood look up to drug dealers. Period. So u make one mistake as a kid, trying to be like them, and now u can forget about college. No chance to change ur life. For the better.
So it's a race thing............ I'm out

The drugs laws are set up to destroy black youth. Prime example. A few yrs ago they made it where you cant get financial aid if u have a drug charge. Kids in the hood look up to drug dealers. Period. So u make one mistake as a kid, trying to be like them, and now u can forget about college. No chance to change ur life. For the better.

Drug laws are set up to destroy black youth?

interesting.
laugh.gif

I was legitimately wondering how long it would take for this to become a race thread. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom