The US legal system is a joke

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Now I know theyve been throwin football numbers at drug dealers for decades but its tobthe point where ur better off killing/robbing wealthy ppl than selling rocks...

They gave my mans 77 to 150 yrs the other day... I still cant believe it. For moving a cpl ounces of white girl? Hed a been better off robbing a bank...

They dont want the black man to be spit...

Discuss.

Joined Nov 21, 2006
:x cash three numbers, did he have a long record

I got a homie sitting for conspiracy charges waiting for trail

Joined Sep 10, 2011
:x

Learned about this in my race/ethnicity class.

Federal law states that you get 5 years for possession of 5 grams of crack.

But for powder its 500 grams.

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Joined Oct 10, 2008
black man a damn fool if he still selling drugs as anything other than a last resort they've been using those drug laws to get ****** right back into slavery

i got homies doing football numbers for drugs but child molesters walk the streets **** they cant even put most them dudes from to catch a predator away and they catch them redhanded

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Now I know theyve been throwin football numbers at drug dealers for decades but its tobthe point where ur better off killing/robbing wealthy ppl than selling rocks...

They gave my mans 77 to 150 yrs the other day... I still cant believe it. For moving a cpl ounces of white girl? Hed a been better off robbing a bank...

They dont want the black man to be spit...

Discuss.
Noone told him to sell drugs :rolleyes

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Somewhere Plies is crying. But for real, look who writes the laws. It's skewed and biased, and at times over analytical, but at the end of the day, it's the law.

Joined Dec 29, 2008
Ok never mind I read the whole thread and now it all makes sense

Last edited:

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Joined Feb 20, 2011
Your boy kind of did himself in on that one.

I'm not going to say it's easy for black men out here or that the legal system is fair for us, but c'mon bruh... Disrespecting a judge and his court will get you slapped no matter what the case is for. Then he had the nerve to do it with priors and a serious case on the line? You gotta know how to play the game and when keeping it real is the wrong thing to do.

Good luck to your homie though.

Joined Sep 25, 2004
i just watched the movie snitch, they make it a point to say that first time drug traffic offenders are getting more time than rapists and murders.

:smh:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now