The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Can someone explain what exactly negan plans on doing with the zombie guts?

Sounded like he was gonna use them as a weapon, as in using them to get people infected? If so, this COMPLETELY goes against everything we’ve seen up until this point in TWD. Hell, there’s an episode is S1 called “Guts” where Rick and Glenn cover themselves in walker guts to blend in while in ATL. And to take it further, it’s been beaten to death that you only get infected if you’re bitten—scratches, walker guts/blood in the mouth don’t matter.

Sweatergod if this is the route they take I’m completely done. :lol:

Sounded like he was gonna use them as a weapon, as in using them to get people infected? If so, this COMPLETELY goes against everything we’ve seen up until this point in TWD. Hell, there’s an episode is S1 called “Guts” where Rick and Glenn cover themselves in walker guts to blend in while in ATL. And to take it further, it’s been beaten to death that you only get infected if you’re bitten—scratches, walker guts/blood in the mouth don’t matter.

That’s what i was thinking as well. Only thing i can think of is if they make sharp objects like arrows, lace them with the guts and once they penetrate the skin it infects? But i don’t know

That’s what i was thinking as well. Only thing i can think of is if they make sharp objects like arrows, lace them with the guts and once they penetrate the skin it infects? But i don’t know

yes they are going to use weapons to infect them so they can work for negan as zombies.... Rick also has the red eye infection that Gabriel has may be he gets it with an infected arrow...

they're not going off script bec. lacing weapons and striking some infects them on an open wound

they're not going off script bec. lacing weapons and striking some infects them on an open wound

thats what im thinking. think of ninjas dipping their weapons in poison. so i dont really gotta hit u with a kill shot, if i wound you in any way... its already too late. so now, if u even get scratched by lucille, itll act like a bite. im guessing thats the logic. but uh unless theyre about to try and go to war with an army of crossbows... how r they gonna match up against ricks bullets to worry about scratching people? im thinking negan gonna plan an ambush of some kind to get in close? who knows. the show is WAAAAY off from the comics. at this point i wish they didnt exercise artistic freedom and just stuck to the actual story. Negan arc is easily the best arc in the comic book... and theyre kinda ruining it.

Don't y'all remember the scene with Eugene? They're gonna make catapults to sling things over the Hilltop wall to infect the residents.

I really don't understand this show sometimes.

but then the whole thing in the beginning was that you already are infected.

The show definitely has continuity issues with how the infection spreads. Seasons back Rick and Abraham were cut with knives used on zombies and they weren’t even remotely sick. They’ve used the zombie guts camo like 100 times and no one got sick before until Father Gabriel this season. It’s like the writers don’t pay attention to details, this is what happens when you run through showrunners and directors like clockwork.

As for what the Saviors plan is like dude said above Eugene suggested they hurl zombie parts over the walls since they can’t make enough bullets. Negan took that idea and will go a step further and just coat all their hand to hand weapons and arrows with guts. This is how it goes down in the comics minus the infection continuity issues

About Gabriel getting sick. In that episode where they cover thenselves it’s funny but Negan asks have you seen anyone get sick from covering themselves in guts. Then he said he had.

Lost interest in this show. Too soap operaish at this point. Felt like the show is dragging on too long. FTWD has gotten better over time.

I never wanted to be the guy that comes into a thread to bash a show but....here I go.

I missed this whole season until this episode. Caught up a lil with re-runs. Thank god thrash girl got her people gunned down. That's what you deserve.

Now on the long game...who is there to root for? Like I'm sorry Maggie. I can't even root for you no more. No Glenn and Carl. Now I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom