The Walking Dead - Official Thread

..I thought they found those suits when they first got to the prison, I think a few zombies were wearing them (??)

Datlilgirrlcrazzy!.. :lol: for real tho I canrt wait til Tyrese snaps..

also..
is Darryl bouta get them buns?

..I thought they found those suits when they first got to the prison, I think a few zombies were wearing them (??)

Datlilgirrlcrazzy!..
laugh.gif
for real tho I canrt wait til Tyrese snaps..

also..
is Darryl bouta get them buns?
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
That little girl is nuts. I knew she was gone off the deep end when she killed those rabbits for nothing when they were at the campfire.
for those who read through the comic book series this reminds me of the crazy twin boy! That's all I kept thinking about when she killed those rabbits then really set in when she was smothering Lil *** Kicker...

:lol: this

And I need answers to how Glen ended up where he was. Someone put him there, even left him a gun.
Glen actually explained how he got there. If Im not mistaken Maggie also pushed him on the bus while he had the gun. He left the bus to help defend the prison and passed out.

Last edited:
Babysitter Tyrese though. :lol:

dawg i felt terrible for dude!!!....he had 2 little girls and a baby, son was ready to pull the trigger on himself, when the little one grabbed his wound, dude was tight!!!! :rofl:

having those 2 little girls on your side aint that bad, well at least having the older one aka mini-shane, she has that thirst for blood, seriously becoming one of the most interesting characters, i bet she really goes off the reservation this season and Cuuurll offs her, i say Currrlll offs everybody, i called it.....lol

Lizzie is getting scary. She's always been a little off balance though. :lol:

At the mid-season finale when she shoots the zombies and gives Tyrese the "I got this" nod. :rofl:

This episode was decent I just wish they put in more content, like stuff happened but it barely progressed it was like wellness check episode. Also, When Glen broke the tackle I couldn't believe im like "c'mon serious? lmao", all BS aside im glad Glen is alive. Carrol came out of nowhere! I swear i thought she would be in another city or state by now. I don't understand how the dudes by the train tracks that Tyreese came across when he was back tracking got bitten. It appeared they had the upper hand then dude got bit on his arm LMAO! I also noticed the attraction between Darryl and Sasha @KareemTheDream. The ending was crazy as hell too.

with respect to Judith -- a lot of well-meaning parents will do terrible things to their baby even though they never intended harm. doesn't make it right, of course, but it happens.

on top of that, that girl is still a child. if you ever see kid siblings play, the elder will sometimes do bad things. it's not clear if it's out of malice, if they don't understand that it can cause harm, or if they just don't register good vs evil.

that said, I'm pretty sure that little girl is a psychopath.

Was it ever addressed who the person was, feeding the walkers thru the gates at the prison?  I had put my money on Lizzie back then...feeling even more confident about it now.

Was it ever addressed who the person was, feeding the walkers thru the gates at the prison?  I had put my money on Lizzie back then...feeling even more confident about it now.

No it hasn't been revealed yet but the way she handled those rabbits I have little doubt it was. I'm almost sure they're gonna address it in some way, especially since Carol is with Tyreese and those girls. I have a feeling the truth is gonna come out

I expected a lil more emotion from Glen when he found out about Herschel. Guess he knew it wasn't the right time to get caught up in his emotions.

No it hasn't been revealed yet but the way she handled those rabbits I have little doubt it was. I'm almost sure they're gonna address it in some way, especially since Carol is with Tyreese and those girls. I have a feeling the truth is gonna come out

yea but....

"Killer Within" is the fourth episode of Season 3 of AMC's The Walking Dead. It originally aired on November 4, 2012

An unidentified person wearing prison garb brings in a gas can and a deer corpse, dragging it into the prison. The unidentified person then tosses rocks at a couple of walkers to obtain their attention. The walkers feast on the deer carcass that has been strategically spread out to lure the walkers towards the prison gate. The person then breaks open the prison gate, placing the deer's heart in front of it.

the rabbits maybe but someone has been doing dirt way before lizzie came to the prison

a little girl dragging a deer corpse from the woods to the prison gate at night with walkers everywhere? me dont think so.

edit: didn't realize this show was back on lol

Last edited:
This ep made me cringe so muh.
Beth crying
Baby crying
Carol
Tyrese lying to those girls about their strength

Terminus....hopefully morgan is there.

I didnt expect Carol to show up so soon & out of thin air.
I expected her to either be back next season or be in the spinoff.
Im the only one thats glad Glen's alive.

yea but....
the rabbits maybe but someone has been doing dirt way before lizzie came to the prison

a little girl dragging a deer corpse from the woods to the prison gate at night with walkers everywhere? me dont think so.

edit: didn't realize this show was back on lol

No, that was Andrew that did the stuff with the deer. he was the inmate Rick kicked out

This ep made me cringe so muh.
Beth crying
Baby crying
Carol
Tyrese lying to those girls about their strength

Terminus....hopefully morgan is there.

Who's Morgan :nerd:

And terminus is basically going to be the new prison as far as setting goes for a while we think?

Back
Top Bottom