The Walking Dead - Official Thread

best episode of the season and it was the finale, feel like they wasted the second half of the season with the silly meanaring in the woods. Actually, even the first half with the governor coming back from the dead...
mean.gif

god I miss breaking bad. 

What are you even replying to... me and @tay1 are replying to the dumb made up nonsense you're saying that Breaking Bad is responsible for TWD success... that's so far from the truth... and I think we both are giving you evidence to back up your claims and now you're trying to go off on some type of circle jerk.
I never said that, ever.

I said Breaking Bad solidified AMC as the go to cable network for top tier shows. I said TWD is the next best show they have and they're trying to drag it out as long as they could (which explains this filler season, I thought the season with the governor was superb) until they find the next show in line that's a hit. That's what all I said. 
agreed w/ everything putting in work said.  this dude offwhitewhite doesn't even know what his argument is anymore... haha.

What else could they have done? They were getting shot at. Don't know how many people would just stand still.

they had cover twice

once was in that ritual room

they had time to stop and think vs running back out there to be herded into a trap

obviously cannibals

'don't make me kill your boy now'.

they keep them alive because they don't have fridges. And they always have meat on the grill.

Last edited:
Tough crowd in here. :lol:

But I guess that's expected. Dudes tuning in just to nitpick every detail apart. :smh:

Great episode besides the last 30 seconds. Can't wait until S5.

I'm going to do this show how I used to do Dexter. DVR all episodes then watch right before season finale.

The finale was great but we already know they will spend the first half on the season in the train car.

I'm going to do this show how I used to do Dexter. DVR all episodes then watch right before season finale
The finale was great but we already know they will spend the first half on the season in the train car.
it's kind of ridiculous. it's almost like the other episodes are filler, they build up for the season opener and the season finale.

might as well just wait for the seasons to hit netflix and enjoy rec league basketball on sunday nights.

it's kind of ridiculous. it's almost like the other episodes are filler, they build up for the season opener and the season finale.
might as well just wait for the seasons to hit netflix and enjoy rec league basketball on sunday nights.

They are blatantly trying to drag the show out.

I mean Rick leaves the guns outside the fence so why didn't Rick go in alone? Show getting silly.

The first season was so good compared this one.

Last edited:
They need to improve the sets for this show though. Places are starting to look the same.

I'm calling it right now. First episode is Glenn/Maggie's group arriving at Terminus and ending up in the train car. Second episode we find out Rick's plan. A bunch of filler episodes, mid-series finale where they implement the plan, mid-series premier where the plan works, then they go look for a "safe place". I'm still gonna watch though 
tongue.gif

Yall seen rick step on the baby formula bag? But if ty ain't there yet......confuses I am? Baby eaters?

Carol, the baby & Tyrese didn't meet up with Glenn and them right last episode?
Wow. Didn't even think of this. So they were eating BBQ ppl?!?

you didn't see all the human skeleton's they passed by when they were running through terminus looking for an escape route?

They are blatantly trying to drag the show out.

I mean Rick leaves the guns outside the fence so why didn't Rick go in alone? Show getting silly.

The first season was so good compared this one.

Agreed. I feel like this show goes no where and does the dumbest things at times. To kill off those guys in the beginning just showed how much a waste of time they were in the whole season. I mean we had a whole episode on them with Daryl and just like that, they die as if they were nobodies. I mean this whole Terminus thing will be the whole next half of the season and it's going to be a really long drag as well.

I don't know why dudes even go back and forth with the folks who clearly loathe the show but still watch. :lol:

Same cast of characters every damn time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom