The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I put money on Eugene, Rosita, Tara catching the fade...out the core characters i think is Michonne yall :frown:

No way Daryl dies, he's probably the number 1 fan favorite....I think killing him is show suicide....this ain't GOT

Man all those people saying they'd stop watching cause of a character dying are like the same people they say gonna stop watching cause the writing sucks. They will continue to watch because its what they do on sundays. They will hate watch and enjoy the show and go to there social media of choice to complain about it but they won't stop watching.

Enjoyed the premiere.

The Rick/Morgantello beef is definitely coming, Wonder if they're gonna be ballsy enough to have Rick kill Morgan, either in the mid-season finale or season finale?

liked the premiere. Was way better than the past few seasons premieres.

Damn didn't know Jameis Winston got a role.

Carol being outed yet still acting the part with Morgan, "you're so sweet."

Rick taking ova.

Eugene has turned into comic relief.

Abraham be acting wild.

Glen got that dude on a leash.

Let's hope the horn arc turns out good.

Last edited:
^Jameis Winston lol. That's ol dude who played dre in Compton. Def resembles him on point.

Great premier! Wasn't expecting it to be this good. Got caught of guard when they first showed the huge herd stuck in the yard in the beginning. Wasn't expecting for the group to have to take them on. But it makes sense to try and lead them away. The image of Daryl leading them up the hill classic. Just chilling while 10000+ walkers following him. Missed Carl in this episode. I know the wolves have something to do with that horn. And I hope the crew can protect the village. Solid show.

Last edited:
they were probably going to kill dude off but maybe they'll keep him because of how successful straight out of compton was.

^Jameis Winston lol. That's ol dude who played dre in Compton. Def resembles him on point.

Great premier! Wasn't expecting it to be this good. Got caught of guard when they first showed the huge herd stuck in the yard in the beginning. Wasn't expecting for the group to have to take them on. But it makes sense to try and lead them away. The image of Daryl leading them up the hill classic. Just chilling while 10000+ walkers following him. Missed Carl in this episode. I know the wolves have something to do with that horn. And I hope the crew can protect the village. Solid show.

Yeah the way that scene was filmed :pimp: and the dark melody playing in the back ground....Norman Reedus owns this character...wonder how much the core characters are getting per season/episode...I'm pretty sure Norman is the highest paid...followed by Andrew.

ron is gonna be a problem, like did he not know his mom was gettin beat by his dad?

You think he gives af about that? Some clown just shows up, has a hard on for his mom, offs his Pops and then tries to run the city? :lol:

That kid is a chump if he doesn't burn Rick while he's sleeping.

People I want eaten by zombies Everybody Hates Chris style:

Rick
The Preacher dude
Caitlin Jenner (town leader)
Dr. Dre with braids
That punk boy Ron
Daryl
That dude with the punch me face that set Glen up

Chillllllll bruh...farmer Rick I couldn't care less about, I actually did hope for dude to catch the fade then, Shane Grimes tho?...nahhhhhh he's got the juice now, he the type of leader these people need...lol

so glen's group goes to take out the walkers in that building who are making too much noise..... then they start shooting at them? lol wut

at this point im just watching for the unintentional comedy like this :lol:

so glen's group goes to take out the walkers in that building who are making too much noise..... then they start shooting at them? lol wut

at this point im just watching for the unintentional comedy like this
laugh.gif
they were making too much noise for when they bring them past, didnt want them to fan out....

Just because it's YOUR list, doesn't make it consensus. :lol:

Saying Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire are GOAT shows would hardly raise an eyebrow. All critically acclaimed, and have notched tons of awards and/or nominations.

Dismissing TWD and then mentioning Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Spartacus, etc as being better...

It's called YOUR opinion, your right to have it, not to be used for ammo during a discussion.

One thing is an opinion...which IMO I enjoy TWD far more than any of those other shows besides BB...that's my personal preference.

Then we have FACTS....the FACT is this show will go down as one of the GOATs across all networks, based off its ratings, popularity and fan base and with every season these numbers keep climbing, I can easily see it reaching 10 seasons and at that point it will have a generational impact where we literally grew up with the characters....call it what you want, numbers don't lie and as long as it keeps grossing the numbers it does, you better believe the show will keep pushing.
Just as long as we're talking GOAT as far as popularity is concerned, because the quality is nowhere near GOAT, especially in this golden age of television.

The numbers this show puts up is absurd and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.

Yeah the way that scene was filmed :pimp: and the dark melody playing in the back ground....Norman Reedus owns this character...wonder how much the core characters are getting per season/episode...I'm pretty sure Norman is the highest paid...followed by Andrew.

the music was especially on point this ep

i like shane grimes cant front ... when he sonned duke from cant hardly wait :pimp:

Just as long as we're talking GOAT as far as popularity is concerned, because the quality is nowhere near GOAT, especially in this golden age of television.

The numbers this show puts up is absurd and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.

That's the thing, quality can be subjective....all comes down to what the viewers enjoy...the numbers put up tho...THAT in no way can be subjective and that's what will put this show above The Wire, The Sopranos, Oz, GOT, Boardwalk Empire, etc...when is all said and done this show will top every series made bruh...like it or not...

I mean the show is practically holding a 3 hour slot on Sunday nights (TWD, TTD, the Encore) this during football season! The fact it holds its weight against the NFLs prime time is mind blowing man..

That's the thing, quality can be subjective....all comes down to what the viewers enjoy...the numbers put up tho...THAT in no way can be subjective and that's what will put this show above The Wire, The Sopranos, Oz, GOT, Boardwalk Empire, etc...when is all said and done this show will top every series made bruh...like it or not...
Okay. Agree to disagree.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
The funnier part was that Rick and company were all there previously, instead of taking them out then he was like "we'll come back later and handle them" 
laugh.gif
 I know they had to go ahead of schedule but still, it would have been much safer to eliminate them together

Solid season premiere. I was really happy when I found out Ethan Embry was joining the show.
Then realized he was against Rick and eventually died. I was hoping he would hang around this season.
I will always remember him from Can't Hardly Wait and That Thing You Do.

He even starred on a show on FOX about the supernatural...That wasn't too bad either lol.

laugh.gif
It was more about them killing them off before the hoard got to that part of path. It's not like the hoard was behind them while they were doing that. I'm sure they're supposed to be farther ahead or something like that. What made no sense to me was why didn't they clear that out earlier in the episode when everyone was in front of the store together? "We'll clear it out tonight when we head back." Why? Do it now 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They were ahead of the herd of walkers. So even if they attracted other walkers in the area, they would have followed the herd passing by.

But yes, I see your point. I think there are too many instances in the show where minimal sound is key. Yet they continue to honk their horn or shoot them lol.

It was nice to see baby girl Tara doing okay.
pimp.gif
 But I have a feeling she's going to die this season. I completely forgot that she wasn't awake when Noah passed. What a bummer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom