The way Phillies fans celebrate their victories APPRECIATION!

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Yeah, they did work on us.

But man this made me
laugh.gif

Note to self: when jumping on a car, make sure it isn't running with someone behind the wheel
laugh.gif

Ha ha man people can be dumb. I do hate the jumping or destroying of cars though that is not cool. But climbing signs, lights and posts? Awesome

when things are bad, phillies fans are some of the worst people in the world.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Negative...if anything Phillies fans or Philadelphia sports fans in general are some of the most passionate fans in the country. We love our sports teams, winor lose, and have zero patience for bad play...but our teams actually mean something to us, and I can't say the same for every big city's teams..

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Negative...if anything Phillies fans or Philadelphia sports fans in general are some of the most passionate fans in the country. We love our sports teams, win or lose, and have zero patience for bad play...but our teams actually mean something to us, and I can't say the same for every big city's teams..

Most of them are bandwagon fans with absolutely no intelligence. Not a diss because I'm from there and I live and die by the Phils.

Negative...if anything Phillies fans or Philadelphia sports fans in general are some of the most passionate fans in the country. We love our sports teams, win or lose, and have zero patience for bad play...but our teams actually mean something to us, and I can't say the same for every big city's teams..
roll.gif

quit lyin.

laugh.gif
at dude said DULY noted.

Come on now....Veteran's stadium had a built in courtroom b/c of all the Philly fans who got stupid

i can only wonder how Cubs fans will celebrate when they finally get back to a WS or even win one
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom