The Wizard of Oz Suicide Legend

2na2s8k.png

Looks like a dude wearing a white shirt
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

it was a bird. also, woudnt a suicide have stopped production of the movie?

ITS NOT A BIRD! And they didnt stop production because this was actually a very very low budget film. And why would they put 1 random bird so far in the backof the set? If it was indeed a bird I think that would want people to notice it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

ITS NOT A BIRD! And they didnt stop production because this was actually a very very low budget film. And why would they put 1 random bird so far in the back of the set? If it was indeed a bird I think that would want people to notice it.
grin.gif
people noticed it, did they not? we obviously noticed something

CarminePOWER wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
2sappy wrote:

ITS NOT A BIRD! And they didnt stop production because this was actually a very very low budget film. And why would they put 1 random bird so far in the back of the set? If it was indeed a bird I think that would want people to notice it.
grin.gif

If thats the lone bird in that shot I think they wanted you to see it and know it was a bird, not hide it in the back of the set behind a tree.And isnt the supposed suicide edited out of the version they show o tv? Why edit out a bird?

It's a crane
Cranes have long necks, that's the only reason why it looks
like something is swinging back and forth.
It's just the crane moving it's head back and forth.
At the beginning of the second vid. OP posted you can tell that it's just a bird
and it looks like it's looking for food on the groung.
Maybe the OG is different so someone should post up a video of that one.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by Ghenges

False.

BUT, there were ****** orgies during production.

Pretty sure the orgies were rather short, heyyo!

I find little humor in your pun.

But I'm not even kidding. They rounded up little people (or whatever it is they like to be called) from all over the country for this movie. So they flewthem out to the set. For a lot of them this was the first time they were in the company of so many other people of their "kind" (sounds bad, I know). A lot of them hooked up with eachother and there were rocking trailers on the set.

CarminePOWER wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
2sappy wrote:

grin.gif

If thats the lone bird in that shot I think they wanted you to see it and know it was a bird, not hide it in the back of the set behind a tree. And isnt the supposed suicide edited out of the version they show o tv? Why edit out a bird?

smh.gif
at me....... its a bird, lol, and its so easy to tellnow that I actually look for it.
frown.gif

grin.gif
Stop there. This movie was extremely expensive for its day...color film was not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. But yeah...it's abird...
nerd.gif

CarminePOWER wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
2sappy wrote:

grin.gif

If thats the lone bird in that shot I think they wanted you to see it and know it was a bird, not hide it in the back of the set behind a tree. And isnt the supposed suicide edited out of the version they show o tv? Why edit out a bird?

smh.gif
at me....... its a bird, lol, and its so easy to tell now that I actually look for it.
frown.gif

dont worry we all make mistakes from time to time.
laugh.gif

wrong vid people. there's another one on youtube where they are celebrating in some sort of town square, and as they are talking you can clearly see amidget hanging in the background. if you guys are interested in seeing this, i can find the vid.

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

wrong vid people. there's another one on youtube where they are celebrating in some sort of town square, and as they are talking you can clearly see a ****** hanging in the background. if you guys are interested in seeing this, i can find the vid.
please do

Back
Top Bottom