The Youngest Person Ever to Face Life Without Parole

stupid +#* lil boy
30t6p3b.gif

going through puberty in jail = life fail

good. cold-blooded. and at age 11 you can be damn sure that wasnt no accident.

While I hate to bring race into it...I really don't think people would be as up in arms if this was a black kid.

That being said, I don't know about you, but at 11 I knew it was wrong to kill someone. While it would suck to basically grow up in prison, dude knew what he was doing.

I say make an example out of him.

I'm okay with this kid spending the rest of his life in jail, he knew what he was doing.

Where I'm from, Colombia, you have people getting kids to become assassins because since they are minors they won't do a lot of time.

Usually they just go to some dumb juve facility for a couple of months.

Brown is accused of having killed Kenzie Houk, in February 2009 at her home in the countryside about 35 miles north-west of Pittsburgh. According to the prosecution, Brown shot her through the back of the head as she slept in her bedroom.

He is then alleged to have got on the school bus and gone to his elementary school as usual.

Houk, 26, was just two weeks away from her due date and her unborn child, who would have been called Christopher, died too. Brown has been charged with two counts of homicide.

Brown allegedly carried out the killing using his own hunting rifle, a shotgun designed specifically for children. The prosecution alleges that the killing was premeditated and they found residue from the gun on Brown's shoulder.

Wow.

A life sentence is a bit harsh for his age but he has to be punished for this. I'm quite sure, at age 11, he knew what he was doing.

A shotgun made specifically for children???
30t6p3b.gif

As deplorable as this crime is I don't know if a lifetime sentence with no parole is appropriate. At 11 you definitely know what you're doing but I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation and the possible ramifications. Because of that lack of understanding I think there should be potential for parole.

I agree with this. The kid a woman in the back of the head while she slept, then woke up in the morning and went to school like normal. Not the kind of person that should ever be allowed to roam freely in society.

The fact that she was pregnant makes this even worse, two lives lost. Yeah the Punishment fits the crime.

I treat serial killers like pedophiles.

Maybe that was your first victim. Maybe you wouldn't do it again, but this expert over here says you're jacked up in the head and would, because you're a sociopath.

I feel better never seeing your freedom.

NT, you sadden me...

At 11 he knew what he was doing? NO.

Sure, we know what things are. We know there are punishments for things. But at 11, your complete perspective is not developed. PERIOD. You can't on one account make all of these designations in the law for what is and isn't an adult, and then just throw them away. It's not fair. And no matter how heinous the crime or criminal, the point of rule-of-law is to give EVERYONE a just trial. There's nothing just about telling people they aren't old enough to have sex until 16; old enough to make life decisions until 18; old enough to drink until 21, etc only to say, "But you are old enough to be punished as an adult."

It's unconstitutional if you ask me.

I did A LOT of things at 11 that I'd never do today. A few animals may have gone missing. I don't recall... A few building may have been vandalized or set on fire.... I don't remember. All I know is that I grew out of and away from mischief in general. I'm not saying don't punish the little bastard for what he did. I'm saying throw him in KIDS' JAIL! He's a kid! Theeeeeeeen throw him in big people jail with a possibility of parole after 15 or 20. There is nothing a mislead kid can do to not deserve another chance. Period. He's a child..

It's funny that The Guardian is reporting this considering that, if this was in England, this kid would do a 6 month stretch up the borstal and be back on the streets.

Originally Posted by Murda He

NT, you sadden me...

Sure, we know what things are. We know there are punishments for things. But at 11, your complete perspective is not developed. PERIOD. You can't on one account make all of these designations in the law for what is and isn't an adult, and then just throw them away. It's not fair. And no matter how heinous the crime or criminal, the point of rule-of-law is to give EVERYONE a just trial. There's nothing just about telling people they aren't old enough to have sex until 16; old enough to make life decisions until 18; old enough to drink until 21, etc only to say, "But you are old enough to be punished as an adult."

I did A LOT of things at 11 that I'd never do today. A few animals may have gone missing. I don't recall... A few building may have been vandalized or set on fire.... I don't remember. All I know is that I grew out of and away from mischief in general. I'm not saying don't punish the little bastard for what he did. I'm saying throw him in KIDS' JAIL! He's a kid! Theeeeeeeen throw him in big people jail with a possibility of parole after 15 or 20. There is nothing a mislead kid can do to not deserve another chance. Period. He's a child..
grin.gif
At 11 you know right from wrong.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

NT, you sadden me...

grin.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

exactly at 11 you should know by now that if you put a gun to the back of somebodies head ( a shotgun at that) that person is dead

lock him up 

A few animals may have gone missing. I don't recall... A few building may have been vandalized or set on fire.... I don't remember.

You grew up in Gary, though. How could you tell the difference in the buildings from before and after?

I'm sorry fam I had to.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

NT, you sadden me...

grin.gif
knowing and understanding are two vastly different words. Just think of how much you *knew* about women, relationships, or sex at 11.

Back
Top Bottom