The Youngest Person Ever to Face Life Without Parole

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The child should be pitied, just as the woman is. Spending the rest of his natural life caged is tragic.
#%+##@+%, the kid knew right from wrong!

when that 14 year old raped his baby sister and the dudes father killed him, NT was all "I'd do the same thing, or he deserved it. Stop him now before he hurts another kid."

yall be on some #%+##@+% on NT since around summer '07.

point blank, the kid needs to be in the same prison as Fleece Johnson.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

stupid +#* lil boy
30t6p3b.gif

going through puberty in jail = life fail

laugh.gif

No parole though? That's ludacris... at 11 obviously he knows what he's doing to a certain extent.. but at 11 children have such a spewed perception of what life is.. concerned with things that don't matter.. to give parole is like saying, his 11 year old mind is fully developed, when in Psychology, this isn't even close.

No parole though? That's ludacris... at 11 obviously he knows what he's doing to a certain extent.. but at 11 children have such a spewed perception of what life is.. concerned with things that don't matter.. to give parole is like saying, his 11 year old mind is fully developed, when in Psychology, this isn't even close.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

The child should be pitied, just as the woman is. Spending the rest of his natural life caged is tragic.

when that 14 year old raped his baby sister and the dudes father killed him, NT was all "I'd do the same thing, or he deserved it. Stop him now before he hurts another kid."

Incarcerating him for the rest of his life is a reflection of our own helplessness when handling criminals. He has committed a crime, he is a criminal, but that does not make mute the fact that he is a child, not even of adolescence. If we're given to entrapping children forever without affording them the ability to change and enter again into society, don't we concede that our limits with respect to saving lives have been met? From this viewpoint, the tragedy befalls not just the boy, but us all.

Incarcerating him for the rest of his life is a reflection of our own helplessness when handling criminals. He has committed a crime, he is a criminal, but that does not make mute the fact that he is a child, not even of adolescence. If we're given to entrapping children forever without affording them the ability to change and enter again into society, don't we concede that our limits with respect to saving lives have been met? From this viewpoint, the tragedy befalls not just the boy, but us all.
he took someone at point blank, while pregos, and shot them, AND went to school like nothing happened?

come on, im all for helping people, but what happens next time lets say someone in school pisses him and be brings the gun to school and its way worse?

For the one agreeing with life without parole, do you remember when you were 11. Son had no idea what he was doing

I remember when I was 11.
No way in hell I would be KILLING someone.
Why even let him live in prison? Just kill him now.
If there were concrete repercussions and consequences for doing things, a lot more people wouldn't do them.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

For the one agreeing with life without parole, do you remember when you were 11. Son had no idea what he was doing
When most of us were 11, we werent plotting some %%#% like this either

He knew what he was doing

Originally Posted by air max 87

he took someone at point blank, while pregos, and shot them, AND went to school like nothing happened?

come on, im all for helping people, but what happens next time lets say someone in school pisses him and be brings the gun to school and its way worse?
Any time he spends in jail is going to negatively affect him.

Grown men go to jail and the "rehabilitation" doesn't work. JAIL DOES NOT REHABILITATE CRIMINALS. BEING AROUND CRIMINALS ALL DAY FOR YEARS DOES NOT REHABILITATE YOU.

With him being in jail during the most impressionable years of his life! He's going to come out a beast.

When i was 11 i knew what life and death meant and i knew what would happen if i killed somebody. Don't say "oh when you were 11 you had no idea what you were doing" Unless you have some sort of mental ******ation you know exactly what will happen aiming a rifle at someone's head and pulling the trigger.

This kid knew what he was doing and took TWO lives.

Let this 11 year-old come in and kill your fiance and unborn child, you really want him back living in your neighborhood?

I meant that we didnt realize what the consequences were. Ive worked with juvies before (know tons) and trust me no regular kid would have the ba##$ to commit homicide. There is def something wrong with him.

There are other thing like power rangers and pokemon an 11 y/o worries about. There aint no 11 y/o child that mature

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

thats right we werent plotting some thing like this, there is def something wrong with this kid

Originally Posted by killahcam06

When i was 11 i knew what life and death meant and i knew what would happen if i killed somebody. Don't say "oh when you were 11 you had no idea what you were doing" Unless you have some sort of mental ******ation you know exactly what will happen aiming a rifle at someone's head and pulling the trigger.

This kid knew what he was doing and took TWO lives.

Let this 11 year-old come in and kill your fiance and unborn child, you really want him back living in your neighborhood?
Its not like anyone is saying let the kid skate in a year or two, nor is anyone trying to make the argument that the kid shouldn't be punished cause he didn't understand that killing is wrong.

Life without parole is an absolute.  There is no chance for redemption.  No chance for this kid to ever get a chance to experience life.  As silly as it may sound, its sometimes even difficult for a teenager to understand the concept of FOREVER.  To adolescents and teens, the NOW is what is important, not the future.

Anyone remember that scene in Bowling for Columbine where they interview the South Park creators?  One of those guys makes a comment about how he wishes he had an opportunity to speak with the killers and let them know that HIGH SCHOOL DOESNT !##@%% MATTER.  Its not the end all be all of life.  There is waaaaay more to life than that.  Yet how many high school kids do you see making stupid rash decisions like committing murder or suicide?  To them, it feels hopeless.  They dont understand that there is more to life becuase they havent had the opportunity to experience it.

I meant that we didnt realize what the consequences were. Ive worked with juvies before (know tons) and trust me no regular kid would have the ba##$ to commit homicide. There is def something wrong with him.

There are other thing like power rangers and pokemon an 11 y/o worries about. There aint no 11 y/o child that mature

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

thats right we werent plotting some thing like this, there is def something wrong with this kid
I agree with that. A kid who knows what he's doing in the moment doesnt always mean he fully comprehends the magnitude of the act.

Having no regard for human life regardless of age means poor parenting from Jump, but to defend an 11 year old when he killed someone from behind?

I mean I remember Bugs Bunny telling Elmer Fudd only a RAT would shoot someone in the back.................I mean he should get parole after hes 21 but dont make an 11 year old be to be more a child you are, @ 5th/6th grade, you know damn well killing someone is wrong.

I read about him earlier. I say lock him up without parole. He is a sociopath and a cold blooded murderer. If he gets parole, he is most likely to repeat an offense and most likely would not be rehabilitated due to the fact that he seems to be a sociopath. . He sure knew what he was doing. The fact he went to school shows he just did not care.

Are some of you saying that despite he knew what he was doing, it is the fact that he did not know the consequences since he is a kid?

The kid is also denying he committed the murder.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

A life sentence is a bit harsh for his age but he has to be punished for this. I'm quite sure, at age 11, he knew what he was doing.

A shotgun made specifically for children???
30t6p3b.gif

what would an appropriate punishment be though?  he killed a pregnant woman and her child.  maybe they should do a medieval style punishment and cut off both of his hands so he can't shoot anybody else.

Back
Top Bottom