THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So because they wouldn’t get home court, Little Steve shouldn’t come back?

Perhaps he really is a front running clown.
Because the 8th seed is a waste of time and reserved for franchises that are in long playoff droughts and holding the 8th seed seems like a win. The 8th seed is what a team like Phoenix should care about. Not GSW.

Curry finna miss a whole season with a broken hand. It don’t get no softer than that. #notmyMVP

It’s the smart thing to do. The best thing they could do is lose as many games as they can and get a top 3 pick, have D-Lo put up a bunch of empty stats to boost his value then flip him and the pick for another star. Steph and Klay will probably barely ever play with anybody on this current team, not like they need to build chemistry.

I understand that the Warriors are trying to tank and that's great. But if curry misses the season for a broken hand on his non shooting hand he deserves all the slander for being soft that would be reserved for any other superstar.

I'm not tryna hear that ****.

And to the point made about the Lakers not being able to beat good teams if Lebron were to miss games.......... uhhhhh yea anytime you subtract an MVP caliber player from a team that's usually what happens :lol: .

I've said it from the beginning of the season & will continue to do so, health & fatigue over everything this season. If Lebron aggravated that Injury again, SIT HIM. The Only team who matches up well enough to beat them is the Clippers & home court doesn't matter against a team whpo plays in the same arena.

I get wanting Bron/AD to have game experience and looks vs MIL & the Clippers.... since that is out the way the coaching staff needs to be on point in making sure guys aren't playing through serious injuries.

80731265_10221871662882345_1506816196933058560_n.jpg

The Sixers can't figure out a Zone, beat Giannis one game on Christmas & now they're making the finals :lol:

It will be a day full of tremendous hot takes in here today.

I understand that the Warriors are trying to tank and that's great. But if curry misses the season for a broken hand on his non shooting hand he deserves all the slander for being soft that would be reserved for any other superstar.

I'm not tryna hear that ****.

And to the point made about the Lakers not being able to beat good teams if Lebron were to miss games.......... uhhhhh yea anytime you subtract an MVP caliber player from a team that's usually what happens :lol: .

I've said it from the beginning of the season & will continue to do so, health & fatigue over everything this season. If Lebron aggravated that Injury again, SIT HIM. The Only team who matches up well enough to beat them is the Clippers & home court doesn't matter against a team whpo plays in the same arena.

I get wanting Bron/AD to have game experience and looks vs MIL & the Clippers.... since that is out the way the coaching staff needs to be on point in making sure guys aren't playing through serious injuries.
Dubs are missing an MVP and arguably a top 2 two way guard in Klay. Steph doing the right thing in milking it.

Flip DLo for Cov and keep going from there

What a great Christmas day for me. Wins for Sixers and Clippers and the former played with a sense of urgency. For once it seems!

The Sixers can't figure out a Zone, beat Giannis one game on Christmas & now they're making the finals :lol:

It will be a day full of tremendous hot takes in here today.
We have been playing better against it so watch your mouth lol Bucks tried it for 5 possessions and it didn’t work at all. The real zone test is Saturday vs the Heat

biggest difference is Simmons not doing those dumb *** jump passes and keeping his dribble alive when he gets in the lane. Shooters are also jacking em up with confidence

Dubs are missing an MVP and arguably a top 2 two way guard in Klay. Steph doing the right thing in milking it.

Flip DLo for Cov and keep going from there

That great and all and all but i'm gonna call a spade a spade... Missing the season with an injury that doesn't require that all because you don't have an ideal championship squad already set in place is sucka ****.

The same thing i've slandered Lebron over whenever he took his vacays in Cle, the same thing Lebron rightfully got slandered for doing on the Lakers last season also.

Bron low-key needs a player like Kyrie. Somebody to go get a gah damn basket. Somebody that has nuts and doesn't collapse when when the pressure is on. Damn if only Bron could get a player like Kyrie, I'm sure they'd get along and be friends. Bron would give him the reigns and he'd get the love he wants I think. Thatd be awesome

NT told me AD was top 5. How many more players does the King need? If AD is as great as he is supposed to be, the Lakers need to play through AD.

One fourth quarter has turned the narrative of the entire season into.... AD can't close out teams and the Lakers can't play through him :lol: .... When that couldn't be any further than the truth

That great and all and all but i'm gonna call a spade a spade... Missing the season with an injury that doesn't require that all because you don't have an ideal championship squad already set in place is sucka ****.

The same thing i've slandered Lebron over whenever he took his vacays in Cle, the same thing Lebron rightfully got slandered for doing on the Lakers last season also.
That’s true and all but I’m still milking it. Revenge tour incoming

Bron was actually hurt last year and once y’all was out of contention he rightfully milked it. That’s not anything to slander for. The real slander is that YALL thought him with the baby Lakers was a 50 win team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom