THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

I'm tired of this bu****...

Martin is completely full of ****...

Sadly... the coaches might need to along with the line... although sherman gone I will be happy, this is just setting the dolphins back 10 steps... again...

I just don't even know

[COLOR=#red]Yea...

Although I wouldn't be surprised if they win, they shouldn't. I think Garner is starting at left guard and of course Clabo is back... the line is a mess and there isn't much that needs to be said. A LOT of stretches, screens, and draws should help that out.

With that said I'm sure Sherman will go power football against a good defense. Or go 5 wide.

Either way some smarter play calling and No One freaking out on the sideline with a Win... I'll be happy. I'm tired of this stupid *** story. Anyone who has EVER been in a football locker room knows what the hell goes down. We are ******g animals and primitive, a bunch of cavemen who play a game. But you never ever talk about it to the outside world, now it's going to blow up in everyone's face. Where is a drunk creepy Joe Namath when you need him?[/COLOR]

According to several reports, Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is all but ready to hand both general manager Jeff Ireland and head coach Joe Philbin pink slips by the end of the season in the wake of the Richie Incognito controversy. The only hope the two have of keeping their jobs: somehow making the playoffs.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/11/reports_joe_philbin_and_jeff_i.php

"Jeff Ireland, the general manager, and head coach, Joe Philbin, in league circles, are not expected to survive this," NFL.com's Mike Silver said yesterday on NFL GameDay Morning. "Jeff Ireland already has the reputation in league circles for being a guy who 'we can't believe he still has his job.' They're 4-4, but there's clearly a void here. Expect somebody to pay."

[COLOR=#red]Well No Sh-t Sherlock...

Gotta love "inside sources" when they say the obvious.

OK Kids... lets start the conversation...

Who will be the next head coach and GM? As far as GM I legit have no clue where Ross would go.

Head Coach... David Shaw. Callin my shot.[/COLOR]

This has all the makings of fire #%@^@^@ everybody. What a #^%@ show.

Guys are missing tackles, no pass rush, getting gashed on the run, gashed on the pass, can't pass, can't block, screw this man Ross needs to clean house.

havent saw a qb sacked 2 times in a row during a 2min drill except for pryor from oak :smh:

Last edited:
2 yards rushing :smh:

bucs with a free agent 4th stringer looked better

well cause they coach actually runs the ball

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom