THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

Jet sweep Daniel Thomas 4 times. Lmfaooooooooooo

Wheeler penalty. :smh:

Zero sacks 58 minutes. KNOWN pass plays coming, back to back sacks. All season long.

INT, ball at 7 yard line, FG.
Punt return, ball at 29 yard line, FG.

Fire all.

[COLOR=#red]So embarassing.....

Oline needs to go. Pouncey stays.
Trade Wallace... straight punk...
Fire Philbin...
Fire Ireland...

Finns has won. This is a joke.[/COLOR]

If it makes you guys feel any better we're actually not that bad of a team, we've just blown leads in the 4th quarter all season. Injuries, terrible coaching and no quarterback is our problem.

I would release Mike Wallace in the offseason if he doesn't have that much more guaranteed money on his contract. He's absolutely worthless for your team.

Naw man, our staff is butt cheeks.

9 snaps for Dion Jordan last night. 9.

Fire every one of these ******g coaches. :smh:

Daniel ******g Thomas can run slow *** sweeps all night for no gain, but Dion Jordan can't sniff the field.**** you Philbin, Sherman, Coyle. :smh:

Daniel ******g Thomas can run slow *** sweeps all night for no gain, but Dion Jordan can't sniff the field.**** you Philbin, Sherman, Coyle. :smh:

:smh:

:lol: Now everyone losing their minds. Welcome, brothers.

I'm numb to all of this, Ross better clean house. We lost to a 3rd string Bills QB and a 3rd string Bucs QB. Philbin does not deserve to stay anymore than Jeff.

Do you guys believe in Lamar Miller?

I mean I'm a fan of the Hurricanes and Dolphins and I was happy to see him get drafted by us but idk if its the line I feel like he's not as good as I thought.

Lamar is fine. They don't use him right because they insist on sharing with DT for no reason.

Get him a real line, give him 20+ touches a game, he'll do fine.

Just needs new, smart, coaches.

LMAO @ the Dolphins. They are honestly the most frustrating/hilarious team to watch. 

I'm a fan but damn, I am literally numb to their stupidity. 

[COLOR=#red]Where can I apply for the GM position?[/COLOR]

I'm literally FUMING over Jordan getting 9 God damn snaps. Oh and one of those, caused the interception by Jimmy Wilson. That single play is more impact than ANYTHING Shleby has done, or Daniel Thomas, or anyone on the OLine, or hell, even Mike Wallace, but yet they take him off the field.

Luckily, they also pull Cameron ******g Wake off the field at the same time. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

No Koa Misi, no Dimitri Patterson, and the Dolphins do not increase snaps for Jordan or Jamar Taylor. They REFUSE to play rookies or something, I don't know.

Tannehill and Martin got to play last year, but this year has been ********.

Oh hey, Rishard Matthews a 7th round pick is absolutely great last night, gee, when you get playing time, you make plays, wow, who woulda guessed that? :smh:

You put your best players on the field every down. Until they need a rest. I'm fairly sure, Cam Wake did not need a rest on the second series of the game. Pretty sure he could have kept on playin a little longer, ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, if you want to sub out Wake, fine, put ******g Jordan in you stupid *************, not some ******g backup off the street you idiots. ****, it's not that hard to comprehend you morons.

It's funny, the talent Ireland brings in is fine. Charles Clay, 6th round, can play. Matthews, 7th round, can play. Miller 4th round, can play. Jones, Hartline, Clemons, all later round guys, can play. Lots of guys on the field that have made plays. Yet the coaches won't play their first or second round guys for ****. Even with injuries, rest, sub patterns, NOTHING.

Stupid, ******g, idiots. PLAY YOUR BEST PLAYERS YOU ********.

That's baffling because he was a 3rd overall pick. I'm sure he's played less than the rest of the top 10 draftees.

He's played less than any of the top 20.

And has made plays when he has been on the field.

Time to clean house. This franchise simply cannot clean its image and move forward until this staff is gone. I doubt Ross wants to be bunched in with this band of ******s, make it happen Steve.

Here you go CP

Despite trading up to draft Dion Jordan with the No. 3 overall pick, Dolphins defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle said Tuesday that Jordan will continue to see limited action this season.
Jordan appeared in just nine snaps — or 14 percent of Miami’s defensive plays
— in Monday’s 22-19 loss to Tampa Bay. Even with the limited snaps, Jordan produced two hurries on six quarterback dropbacks. He also played on 66 percent of Miami’s special team snaps.
Tampa Bay is a run-heavy team, and Coyle said Jordan will continue to see action in passing situations only.
“Dion is not going to be in there where teams are slugging it out running the football,” Coyle said. “This team threw the ball 21 times in the game, and he was in there for half of them in the rotation that he’s playing in right now. If teams are going to be featuring certain personnel and running the football on first and second down, that’s not Dion’s strength at this point in his time here with us. That’s not going to change this season.”

Mike Sherman also said that he was surprised by Matthews performance on Monday night because he "doesn't do that in practice". I'm telling you fire everyone on this coaching staff, they're clueless.

Here you go CP

Despite trading up to draft Dion Jordan with the No. 3 overall pick, Dolphins defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle said Tuesday that Jordan will continue to see limited action this season.
Jordan appeared in just nine snaps — or 14 percent of Miami’s defensive plays
— in Monday’s 22-19 loss to Tampa Bay. Even with the limited snaps, Jordan produced two hurries on six quarterback dropbacks. He also played on 66 percent of Miami’s special team snaps.
Tampa Bay is a run-heavy team, and Coyle said Jordan will continue to see action in passing situations only.
“Dion is not going to be in there where teams are slugging it out running the football,” Coyle said. “This team threw the ball 21 times in the game, and he was in there for half of them in the rotation that he’s playing in right now. If teams are going to be featuring certain personnel and running the football on first and second down, that’s not Dion’s strength at this point in his time here with us. That’s not going to change this season.”

Yep. Coyle can now leave with Sherman and Philbin for all I care.

I been tellin you, it ain't the players, it's the coaches.

I have a pretty good feeling Jamar Taylor is going to be decent next year, and we're all gonna wonder why we had to watch Nolan Carroll or Jimmy Wilson get picked on when Taylor might have been able to help.

Same with Jordan not bein out there enough to rush the passer.

Same with Matthews lookin like a gem on the field.

Put your best players on the field. Stop dictating by down, distance, time of the quarter, injuries, rest, etc. Best players on the field, let it work itself out.

Back
Top Bottom