Theft in the Workplace

You guys ever had anything stolen from you at work? I'm pretty sure my headphones were taken off my desk at work today. I'm not 100% sure but I left them on my desk and when I came back from lunch they were gone. Informed HR but at this point I doubt I'm gonna be seeing them again. Also if anyone has any links to some headphones/earbuds I'm in the market. I had the seinheisser(sp) earbuds that someone linked up on here a month or so ago.

if u work with classless ppl...stuff will get stolen.

People leave out beats headphones, ipads, ferragamo ties, etc. at my job. Stuff doesn't get jacked/

Yeah you probably work with a drug addict on the low...seriously.

At one department where I work at a guy keep having stuff stolen from him and come to find out it was one of his office mates. He needed money for a fix and he pawned most of his stuff and needed more items to pawn so he resorted to taking from his co worker. The drug issue became so bad that he would be shaking and %#@# in the office and eventually due to so many days missed he started to look real suspect. They popped him with a test and he was done after that.

But like throwed said if you work with classless people then you never know.

yep in 96, my first job at the Golden arches. i remmber i use to walk everywhere with the aid of my cd player. my job wasnt far from my place of residencey. It was a summer day and i was listening to DMX and as soon as i arrived to work i placed my jacket in the corner of the dressing room and they dint have locks at the time. As soon as my shift was done i was exhausted and the only thing i was looking fwd to was listening to D_M_x. unfortunately i got jacked and man o man that lonely walk home hit me like a tone of bricks. i hate thiefs people that try to get one over on you.

back in the day i had a issue with ppl stealing/eating others lunch. Like it was crazy... as they wouldnt eat it all, theyd like eat 90% of it. or theyd drink someone drinks and leave like a crack.

Originally Posted by LDJ

back in the day i had a issue with ppl stealing/eating others lunch. Like it was crazy... as they wouldnt eat it all, theyd like eat 90% of it. or theyd drink someone drinks and leave like a crack.

I laugh everytime someone does that at my job. It's like they're taunting you at this point. Left my kindle on my desk overnight and it was still good. So happy.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by LDJ

I laugh everytime someone does that at my job. It's like they're taunting you at this point. Left my kindle on my desk overnight and it was still good. So happy.

its funny but spiteful at the same time, cause your like man why didnt you eat it all? like youll have something like spagetti in a tupperware bowl and they will leave i maybe one or two spoonfulls. Or like youll have a thing of pop and it be the lil swig like half a cup and then on top of that its flat cause they wont twist the top all the way.

It got so bad we had to put clear liquid laxitive in the stuff to see who it was.  

got my ipod stolen out of my jacket pocket.. i guess it was my fault for leaving it in there but i figured i could trust my coworkers. lesson learned.

lunches are not safe in the employee fridge where i work
30t6p3b.gif

everyone at my job has been there for too long to pull some +$#+ like this.

we did have one dude find a coworkers wallet once and keep it. He was dumb enough to try n slang the wallet so he got caught and fired. real dumb +%@.

it depends on where you work. I work in an office as an intern now. If somebody stole something, itd be pretty simple to go around and see who took it. Plus we are all adults and not losers. Whats the point of stealing something

Someone stole my kindle at my job. On Xmas eve. The part that pissed me off wasn't the fact that I had to buy a new one, it was the thought of the thief being someone I know, smiling in my face day in day out without a care

Back
Top Bottom