They now want a neutral gender Santa.. WE NEED A PURGE

The Purge is a movie in which you can legally kill people you have disagreements with.

You are the only one here begging for a purge with your all-caps WE NEED A PURGE in response to the article
20181215_121705.jpg

So what you're saying is that people who support this new Santa need to die. You're the only one who wants this, so you'd have to be the one to murder them.

Sick man

Yo this **** kinda crazy when you think about it.

:lol: Read the article, this dude is off his rocker

"Over 70 percent said they would prefer to see Santa remain a male. But almost 28 percent said they would like Santa to be 'rebranded' as female or gender-neutral"

That Wapo article :lol:

We found that support for Trump in the 2016 election was higher in areas that had more searches for topics such as “erectile dysfunction.” Moreover, this relationship persisted after accounting for demographic attributes in media markets, such as education levels and racial composition, as well as searches for topics unrelated to fragile masculinity, such as “breast augmentation” and “menopause.”

In contrast, fragile masculinity was not associated with support for Mitt Romney in 2012 or support for John McCain in 2008 — suggesting that the correlation of fragile masculinity and voting in presidential elections was distinctively stronger in 2016.

Shambles :lol::lol:

Just wanted to add that I once ruined Santa Claus for an entire 2nd grade class. He was wearing a pair of Reeboks and I instantly pointed out that this wasn't Santa....it was our school janitor Mr. Brown.

Picture a lanky skinny 60yr old man in a Santa suit rocking this pair. Ho! Ho! Hoo
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Freebok-bb5600-retro-og-colorways-002.jpg

I usually stay out of these cans of worms.. but.. Santa was created from the figment of someone's imagination - a completely fictional character conjured up out of thin air.

If someone or a group wants a Santa like figure that they can identify with, why not create one? Why change what's there when you have a license to build one yourself?

Santa is folklore. He's not a religious figure. He's not a historic figure. He's like Paul Bunyan or Pecos Bill or Casey Jones. They are stories.

The solution to inclusion is to add more, not to change what's already there.

I told my girl about this and I liked her response:

“Seriously? ALL we wanted was for people to stop being racist and homophobic and now this is where were at. I hate people.”

Some of y’all are TOO woke.

:lol:

you pay too much attention to people whose opinions shouldn’t matter to you. People would be happier if they focused more on themselves instead of what other people are doing.

I’m with DC let’s just give Mrs. Claus a push and create another character that is gender neutral for everyone else. Make it a stable like The Shield. Have them go around handing out coal to those privileged entitled spoiled brats and copies of Jane Eyre to everyone else.

i wanna see that same energy when Marvel caves to progressives anarchist trolls online and turns your favorite hero into hermaphrodite or something :lol:
Pretty unlikely.

They've introduced most of their popular characters.

Wouldn't mind if they lbgtq the X-Men though.

Man I remember the Beverly Center one year had a “hunky” male Santa and a hot female one too.

That was a great idea.

Santa in general though is a bad one.

Kids providers do the real work man. Whoever provides the support and gifts should get the credit not some fake white dude.

I know a grown man who told me he got tears in his eyes when Rey Mysterio was unmasked

I don't want to name names, but he is a prominent figure in the Niketalk community
That sounds wild pathetic :lol:

I usually stay out of these cans of worms.. but.. Santa was created from the figment of someone's imagination - a completely fictional character conjured up out of thin air.

If someone or a group wants a Santa like figure that they can identify with, why not create one? Why change what's there when you have a license to build one yourself?

Santa is folklore. He's not a religious figure. He's not a historic figure. He's like Paul Bunyan or Pecos Bill or Casey Jones. They are stories.

The solution to inclusion is to add more, not to change what's already there.
Folkore is no bueno these days brah. It’s all bout science B. Using your imagination means your mentally challenged

Back
Top Bottom