Things people do on Message Boards that bother you. Vol: SMH

A few thing that come to mind:

1. When people use "/thread". So because you post something or say something you feel is best should end the thread?
30t6p3b.gif

2. When people post "posting for later". Do you actually go back and check your posts to see threads you wanted to view later? Why not just bookmark the page?  Or do you just want to add to your post count or want to show to people that you're interested in that topic but don't have time to chime in?

In before:ohwell:thread, it's not that serious, posting for later.

Share yours.  

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

A few thing that come to mind:

1. When people use "/thread". So because you post something or say something you feel is best should end the thread?
30t6p3b.gif

2. When people post "posting for later". Do you actually go back and check your posts to see threads you wanted to view later? Why not just bookmark the page?  Or do you just want to add to your post count or want to show to people that you're interested in that topic but don't have time to chime in?

In before:ohwell:thread, it's not that serious, posting for later.

Yes, sometimes i may not be at my computer when im browsing nt so bookmarking would be pointless.

The /thread is awesome when it is done to perfection. Some posters have /thread and literally the thread was over
laugh.gif

Nothing really bothers me... to be honest..

When people Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word They Type Like This.

Back when i used to watch the half past midnight society they had stories just like this. They were cool.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

although i never just post "posting for later" i often use the technique on NT because a thread can get buried quickly and if i just leave the post i can go to my account page and find the thread quickly without having to dig through multiple pages

Originally Posted by breakin necks

when people make posts about what bothers you mad on message boards

This would have called for a /thread if it wasn't butchered.

Hitting that "Report" button..is it really that serious that u have to snitch on a msg board?

yeah... i dont mind pics of girls... but when people post 20 pics and then some people quote the same damn pics over and over... was it really necessary to quote all those pics?... after 10 pics the rest should be put in a spoiler...

Nothing really, but sometimes people would write something thinking they "went in" on someone and write "/thread", when they
really said nothing, and the thread goes on for like 8 more pages

Broad Message board generalizations that assume a message board is a single entity
like:

"NT prefers mammoth like creatures!"

"Everyone on NT likes their girls with the body of a teenage boy"

Some of you were the same guys hatin on (random artist) are now jumping on the bandwagon! (do you really know which screen names said what?)

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

The /thread is awesome when it is done to perfection. Some posters have /thread and literally the thread was over
laugh.gif

Nothing really bothers me... to be honest..

That's what I mean. Dudes throw out /thread too often when it's really like
indifferent.gif

when people get banned for posting pictures of skinned tigers in a photoshop thread .... whats up with that

Back
Top Bottom