Things that grind your gears Vol I Hate People

off the top of my head

a dirty bathroom
sick.gif

not cleaning after yourself
chewing really loud, esp gum
people rockin an ipod ALL THE TIME...take your damn headphones off and listen to nature once in awhile
if its a small BBQ and they dont bring anything
indifferent.gif

being getting a bad impression of me

I never really hated anyone till after I finished college and got my first real job. Now I just can't stand stupid humans.

-soccer fans that use the FSU war chant and front like their team created it, and deny stealing it from FSU.
-Dumb people who immediately think all hispanics only speak spanish and refer them to a spanish speaking salesman/ customers service agent.

ppl that stand in line for 10 minutes and then dont know what they want when they get up to the front

ie:
the movie theater (ticket & concession lines)
any fast food place
etc.

when my friends ask me to go out and i say naa im stayin in and they need a big explanation as to y i wont go out.. god i hate that.
when i tell a female to be ready around a certain time and yet im still left waitin past that time and she doesnt have the courtesy to apologize yet if i keepher waitin i get yelled at like i did something wrong

Originally Posted by cbass625

when my friends ask me to go out and i say naa im stayin in and they need a big explanation as to y i wont go out.. god i hate that.
when i tell a female to be ready around a certain time and yet im still left waitin past that time and she doesnt have the courtesy to apologize yet if i keep her waitin i get yelled at like i did something wrong

true , and then still wanna make you go

when you break up with someone and EVERYONE knows youre done but still feel the need to let you know they saw him at this party or out at that restuarant.
if i still cared where he was i wouldnt have broken up with him!... smh at nosey people.

When people put their relationship statuses together on fb, but when they have an argument they take it off. Then have status arguments instead of calling eachother with that bs. But 1 day later ya'll are suddenly "Married" again. Grow the hell up

People that call me and ask "who's this"

People that are mean to people they don't know for no reason

People that say the most racist things but insist that they aren't racist

Dudes that treat women like crap then have the nerve to complain about their girl problems

Slow drivers

People that want what you have but don't want to put the work in you had to in order to acquire the item.

Lazy People

Dudes that insist on smashing anything that moves then they have the nerve to get angry when the chick ends up pregnant.

People that ask for your help but refuse to listen to you

Women that choose to date grimey dudes then have the nerve to claim all guys are scum.

people that never heard of google
obama slurpers
jehovah witnesses
people who have trouble swiping a metro card

new manager at work thinkin she can use any tone of voice with me...

new managers actin like b/c it there first day w/the company all the other associates started that same day...like trick we been here calm down we got this

when people try to talk to me when i have my headphones in

Chun @ work...he's been there 7 years and acts like he just started last month...

When people say "Im not racist or prejudice or anything...Im a good person". That's the first sign of a racist right there, shut
that s$#% up.
When people try to make you feel bad because you have more than them although they brought it up in the first place. Example:

them: How much did your watch cost?
me: oh, I dont remember really.
them: like, was it more than $300.
me: uh...yea, i think.
them: oh, must be nice. Too bad we all can't have nice stuff like you.
Yo, don't send me on a guilt trip just cause I have accumulated more nice things than you. Use that energy to go get your own instead
of trying to put me on the defensive.

white people who think they can relate to Blacks by bringing up some sports info or mentioning 50 Cent. 50 is corny and so are you
for bringing him up.
white/spanish people who think all black people look alike. This white dude told my girl she looked like Venus or Serena Williams, one
of the two. She looks nothing like either you dimwit. Fool think he giving a compliment.
Naive people who think children are innocent when we have an oral sex epidemic in middle schools that is trickling down to
elementary's.
Bouncers that say my Madden's are street shoes when the guy in front of me is walking in with SB Blazers on.
Anyone who wears Uggs
Black girls with too much weave. Its one thing to have a lil pony tail, but all the way down your back. B$#%@, you ain't Indian.
Girls with 3 and 4 butterfly tattoos knowing good and well that they don't mean anything significant. Ain't no butterflies in Carol City!
Females with frayed jeans and dirty sandals. Then their toenail paint is chipping too and they're walking around like it's all good.
The people who work in the kiosks in the middle of the mall. No I dont want you to buff my nails woman, get from round me!

Immaturity
Racism
Arrogance
Elitism
Ignorance

To be honest, it helps my self-awareness when I see people acting up. Sort of a reminder of how I NEVER want to be.

-When your spottin someone who's benching and their lifting a bit more than what you can and they start complainin about why you havin' a hard timeliftin the weight...MFer I bench 170 and you got me tryin to pick up 190 like I can lift that #@%$ with my finger
eyes.gif

-Dudes spoke the truth about the dudes who do a 2 month bid and come out thinkin they hard...dude got arrested for loitering and got locked up because of 1parking ticket and he gets out actin like he was liftin cars in the holdin cell and tries to run up to me blowin smoke in my face
smh.gif
MFer I'll punch in the mouth and make you swallow that cig.
-People who come up to askin me "HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW JORDANS THAT CAME OUT!?!?!?"...no MFer just cause I wear that don't mean I keep up with'em
-The "Cool" kids in school that insist on acting an %%% durin lunch just because they think they "popular"

i didnt read this thread so if somebody already posted about this(gucci!)
anyway i hate when people try to talk to me for like 20 min about their families at work. like i dont care about what your child who grandchild said to youover the weekend or what your sister wore to the movies or w/e. like why are you talkin to me in the 1st place. jus because we work together doesnt mean youhave to find somethin to talk to me about.

-When ppl cant drive!!!!
-Ignorant people
-Selfisness
-When ppl try to cause a scene for no apparent reason
-When ppl nag
-Ppl who linger!!!(as stated in pineapple express)
-Ppl who come up with info outa nowhere jus because it seems right
-When ppl are all up on u, when ur in a line...like bumpin into u and wat not for no reason
-Stuck ups, and ppl who dnt kno when to shut up!
Just a few i can think of right now..

ignorance
ugly girls and try to compensate for their faces by dressing slutty
trashy people
tactless people people with no manners, esp. table manners
coach bags with the monogram print
people who don't try to better or educate themselves
uber-trendy clothing, accessories, etc...
loud people in public

Back
Top Bottom