Things weak men do..... UPDATE Pg3. : All over Freddie Gibbs.. smh...

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Post his info on /b/ if there is a group of people trying to mess with you and you want retaliation through the interwebz they're a guarantee
laugh.gif
@ you thinking /b/ would give a $+%! about this.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by JD Turk

I say you get him fired, ruin his relationship, and get whatever kids he has taken away....he's messing with your livelihood and your dream.

Thank you...

I hate that NT only has a conscience when I'M feeling like being an !%#@!!+.... 
laugh.gif

jd...

you better shine on that boy by any means necessary that is legal..

MEANING... whatever you do... make sure its legal...

again... MAKE SURE ITS LEGAL....

Originally Posted by JD Turk

I say you get him fired, ruin his relationship, and get whatever kids he has taken away....he's messing with your livelihood and your dream.

Thank you...

I hate that NT only has a conscience when I'M feeling like being an !%#@!!+.... 
laugh.gif

jd...

you better shine on that boy by any means necessary that is legal..

MEANING... whatever you do... make sure its legal...

again... MAKE SURE ITS LEGAL....

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Your CEO should've had a contract written out.

Welcome to the business world.

Not that I don't agree with you, but I'm sure he did. He's a legit business professional  and he handles his accordingly.... but..... where I'm from and how we do business is just a little bit different. For example, in your world, it's perfectly fair to adjust the price for your services based on who you're charging, right? I mean, you own the tools of the trade and have the man power. It's your call, right? Man don't bring that @%#* to the G... 
laugh.gif
...  .in my world, playing favorites will get your legs broken. This "Juicy" fellow  does that all the time and its gonna end ugly for him. I mean, it's just a different world in the Wild Wild MidWest. %$%%%! is lawless... as a matter of fact, lawlessness is the law. You don't go into business banking on the legal system to have your back around here. I know a lot of ya'll think I'm talking out my %##, but ONE of ya'll feel me.

So this guy Juicy, being the lame that he is, is doing discounted work for guys that's semi-on.... like he's parading around waving the Freddie Gibbs flag and doing shout outs for the homie Ric Jilla for free and all that and neither one of them ain't bought the *##!! a McDouble, let alone shopped with him. He just piggybacking tryna get on -- which is gay -- especially when you hollering thst you "do it for the hood" and you down with the GI movement as a whole.. So why he got the nerve to tell my dude Playo (a lesser known, stil on the come up GI rapper) it's a whole RACK to shoot a video? It wasn't a rack for me. This *##!! gon get his @%#* caved soon enough
laugh.gif
. You just don't do that around thirsty %$%%%!. They don't appreciate it. Then it's like every time a debate pops up on facebook amongst us self-promoting types, this character is picking sides like he at a wrestling event. I done told that man (back when he was on my "Side"....groupie %## *##!!
frown.gif
) that riding with thesed felons and hollering bout you repping this or down for that ain't no game. I told him he gon' mess around and get splashed right alongside one of these hot %$%%%! but he still thnk it's a game.. .

[/rant]

when having a dis agreement, when one man walks away from another man..
You ever almost killed a man?
30t6p3b.gif
.... If it's one thing I RESPECT, it's walking the $+%! away before $#@# goes three far...

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Your CEO should've had a contract written out.

Welcome to the business world.

Not that I don't agree with you, but I'm sure he did. He's a legit business professional  and he handles his accordingly.... but..... where I'm from and how we do business is just a little bit different. For example, in your world, it's perfectly fair to adjust the price for your services based on who you're charging, right? I mean, you own the tools of the trade and have the man power. It's your call, right? Man don't bring that @%#* to the G... 
laugh.gif
...  .in my world, playing favorites will get your legs broken. This "Juicy" fellow  does that all the time and its gonna end ugly for him. I mean, it's just a different world in the Wild Wild MidWest. %$%%%! is lawless... as a matter of fact, lawlessness is the law. You don't go into business banking on the legal system to have your back around here. I know a lot of ya'll think I'm talking out my %##, but ONE of ya'll feel me.

So this guy Juicy, being the lame that he is, is doing discounted work for guys that's semi-on.... like he's parading around waving the Freddie Gibbs flag and doing shout outs for the homie Ric Jilla for free and all that and neither one of them ain't bought the *##!! a McDouble, let alone shopped with him. He just piggybacking tryna get on -- which is gay -- especially when you hollering thst you "do it for the hood" and you down with the GI movement as a whole.. So why he got the nerve to tell my dude Playo (a lesser known, stil on the come up GI rapper) it's a whole RACK to shoot a video? It wasn't a rack for me. This *##!! gon get his @%#* caved soon enough
laugh.gif
. You just don't do that around thirsty %$%%%!. They don't appreciate it. Then it's like every time a debate pops up on facebook amongst us self-promoting types, this character is picking sides like he at a wrestling event. I done told that man (back when he was on my "Side"....groupie %## *##!!
frown.gif
) that riding with thesed felons and hollering bout you repping this or down for that ain't no game. I told him he gon' mess around and get splashed right alongside one of these hot %$%%%! but he still thnk it's a game.. .

[/rant]

when having a dis agreement, when one man walks away from another man..
You ever almost killed a man?
30t6p3b.gif
.... If it's one thing I RESPECT, it's walking the $+%! away before $#@# goes three far...

What's all this talk about karma and prayer? Neither one will get you anywhere man. Do what you have to do. Messing up his relationship isn't going far enough... it's up to you to decide.

What's all this talk about karma and prayer? Neither one will get you anywhere man. Do what you have to do. Messing up his relationship isn't going far enough... it's up to you to decide.

MyT is right, messing with his relationship is OD. Which is exactly why you should do it. Leave him broke and miserable.

MyT is right, messing with his relationship is OD. Which is exactly why you should do it. Leave him broke and miserable.

LOL @ "my world". I'm talkin' about the real world. As far as prices...dude can charge whatever he wants to charge whoever. If y'all don't like how he does business...there's plenty people who shoot videos.

If y'all had a contract typed out, I don't see what the problem is.

No contract...welllll...I'd strong arm the bamma and get what's mine. You know you need the videos by a certain date, how does messing with his life (other than applying pressure to him) get your videos back and on time for the party? Seems like that would make him less likely to expedite the process.

Seems like dude is strong arming YALL.

LOL @ "my world". I'm talkin' about the real world. As far as prices...dude can charge whatever he wants to charge whoever. If y'all don't like how he does business...there's plenty people who shoot videos.

If y'all had a contract typed out, I don't see what the problem is.

No contract...welllll...I'd strong arm the bamma and get what's mine. You know you need the videos by a certain date, how does messing with his life (other than applying pressure to him) get your videos back and on time for the party? Seems like that would make him less likely to expedite the process.

Seems like dude is strong arming YALL.

real talk... do that chick thing but take it further than just letting his gf know... arrange a meet up and... well you know where i'm going with that

but as a general rule of thumb... never, and i mean NEVER, pay up front. you know this music business is shady as $%%% man. a bunch of crooks tryin to make a "legit living."

i'd go see him about that in a very "creative" manner cause he just played you for a vag homey and you know how those type of $%#@## are. say you get on and you don't do anything about this, he has that card to pull...

edit: i'm not even about that life but its a respect thing young

real talk... do that chick thing but take it further than just letting his gf know... arrange a meet up and... well you know where i'm going with that

but as a general rule of thumb... never, and i mean NEVER, pay up front. you know this music business is shady as $%%% man. a bunch of crooks tryin to make a "legit living."

i'd go see him about that in a very "creative" manner cause he just played you for a vag homey and you know how those type of $%#@## are. say you get on and you don't do anything about this, he has that card to pull...

edit: i'm not even about that life but its a respect thing young

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i don't see why a good ol fashioned %$! whippin won't suffice here?

laugh.gif

I wanna HURT that man for his attempting to cripple my momentum though. A school yard man handling ain't nothing but a skin bruise. I want him to feel my wrath in his soul man.
for real, just mess him up.  end of story.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i don't see why a good ol fashioned %$! whippin won't suffice here?

laugh.gif

I wanna HURT that man for his attempting to cripple my momentum though. A school yard man handling ain't nothing but a skin bruise. I want him to feel my wrath in his soul man.
for real, just mess him up.  end of story.

Back
Top Bottom