Things You Know are wrong but have done to get a laugh Vol. Jokes on You.

w1ll i am

Banned
i was in china town with my cousin like a year ago to see this crazy chinese herbal doctor, anyhow the whole ffloor only had one BR and the doctor had the key,i had to pee so i went and at the same time my cuz went to reach for the key so i beat him to it and he's like" hurry up i gotta %$$$"
laugh.gif
so then i went did my thing and noticed there was only one roll of toilet paperso i flushed it all down
roll.gif
roll.gif
i got out the BR and my cuz flewww in there, it took him like 20 mins to get out
sick.gif
roll.gif
..when he comes out, i was like the dudes from dumber and dumber when the dudewas eating the really spicy sandwhich.
roll.gif
so i was like"anythingwrong?no toilet paper perhaps?
roll.gif

dude was like F u man, i had to use my wife beater there was no other choice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got more stories but y'all post some
pimp.gif

I made up a lie about how this girl my college bud had unprotected sex with was pregnant and she was in on the joke. You should've seen the look on hisface, s$@#@ got real for him quick. He started talking about going to the abortion clinic that night.
laugh.gif

were all those emoticons really neccesary?
smh.gif

At a party, this dude was begging for a beer and scrounging any alcohol available, so my freinds all filled a beer can with there urine and gave it to him,dude downed the whole thing
sick.gif
. That was 2 years ago, still gets rippedfor it
laugh.gif

RobAF1 wrote:
At a party, this dude was begging for a beer and scrounging any alcohol available, so my freinds all filled a beer can with there urine and gave it to him, dude downed the whole thing
sick.gif
. That was 2 years ago, still gets ripped for it
laugh.gif

mad.gif
That is the worst kind of humor.

Originally Posted by RobAF1

were all those emoticons really neccesary?
smh.gif

At a party, this dude was begging for a beer and scrounging any alcohol available, so my freinds all filled a beer can with there urine and gave it to him, dude downed the whole thing
sick.gif
. That was 2 years ago, still gets ripped for it
laugh.gif
That calls for multiple *** whoopings.

its his own fault, bring your own alcohol, dont accept drink thats allready open, and dont beg for drink off people that arent your freinds. Sounds like thishappend to some of you..

Originally Posted by RobAF1

its his own fault, bring your own alcohol, dont accept drink thats allready open, and dont beg for drink off people that arent your freinds. Sounds like this happend to some of you..

roll.gif
word, thats why i never drink anybody else drinks or go empty handed,bringin my own drinks is a MUUSSTT.

Back
Top Bottom