Things you learned the hard way

backing up the stuff on your computer is very very important & should be done often
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Surround yourself with people that challenge you... not ones that make you comfortable with just being average

Surround yourself with people that challenge you... not ones that make you comfortable with just being average

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

backing up the stuff on your computer is very very important & should be done often
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My mbp won't turn on. Didn't back up nothing.
They said there might be a problem with the power but I'm afraid they will set my mac back to factory settings.
Anyone ever been in this situation?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My mbp won't turn on. Didn't back up nothing.
They said there might be a problem with the power but I'm afraid they will set my mac back to factory settings.
Anyone ever been in this situation?
nerd.gif

like 7 yo running around at a pool park thingy, mom said like 50 thousand times put on your swimming shoes.........bam my head smacked the marble floor 15 stitches

LISTEN TO YOUR MOM

like 7 yo running around at a pool park thingy, mom said like 50 thousand times put on your swimming shoes.........bam my head smacked the marble floor 15 stitches

LISTEN TO YOUR MOM

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

dam this one might be a hidden gem. There's always that group of friends that are just idiots/hoodlums. you feel as if you have to dumb it down everytime your around them, not good

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

dam this one might be a hidden gem. There's always that group of friends that are just idiots/hoodlums. you feel as if you have to dumb it down everytime your around them, not good

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Money doesn't grow on trees

Good grades in college means something, not just getting a degree.

what are good grades useful for?

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Money doesn't grow on trees

Good grades in college means something, not just getting a degree.

what are good grades useful for?

Back
Top Bottom