Things you learned the hard way

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Surround yourself with people that challenge you... not ones that make you comfortable with just being average

dam this one might be a hidden gem. There's always that group of friends that are just idiots/hoodlums. you feel as if you have to dumb it down everytime your around them, not good
just had to learn this lesson all over again.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Surround yourself with people that challenge you... not ones that make you comfortable with just being average

dam this one might be a hidden gem. There's always that group of friends that are just idiots/hoodlums. you feel as if you have to dumb it down everytime your around them, not good
just had to learn this lesson all over again.

Never drop out of college...especially if you have a full scholarship
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Money doesn't grow on trees

Good grades in college means something, not just getting a degree.

what are good grades useful for?
I guess if you concentrate in class and on getting good grades instead of half-assing everything and trying to just get a degree, it will provide excellent experience in the future for your career

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Money doesn't grow on trees

Good grades in college means something, not just getting a degree.

what are good grades useful for?
I guess if you concentrate in class and on getting good grades instead of half-assing everything and trying to just get a degree, it will provide excellent experience in the future for your career

Dropped out of college on a full scholarship too...

Obey gun laws jail and house arrest is weaksauce

Strap up. Had a kid when I was mad young.

Don't sleep and drive. Nearly killed myself last year.

Don't start smoking. Gotta quit soon due to a surgery I'm getting from my car crash. It's gonna be hard.

Pursue what you like. Not just money I wasted 20k on school after I dropped out the first time. Only to return and hate what I was studying. I start culinary school this fall. I wanted to go since I was like 16 but I wanted to be rich. Smh I should have just went from the jump. My ultimate goal is to open my own restaurant.

Don't start smoking. Gotta quit soon due to a surgery I'm getting from my car crash. It's gonna be hard.

Pursue what you like. Not just money I wasted 20k on school after I dropped out the first time. Only to return and hate what I was studying. I start culinary school this fall. I wanted to go since I was like 16 but I wanted to be rich. Smh I should have just went from the jump. My ultimate goal is to open my own restaurant.

if you dont mind me asking

why did some of you guys drop out with full scholarships?

if you dont mind me asking

why did some of you guys drop out with full scholarships?

Strap up always
Never lend friends money....NEVER
Go to your usual barber.
Stretch before playing ball

Strap up always
Never lend friends money....NEVER
Go to your usual barber.
Stretch before playing ball

Cause I was immature. My only reason. Maybe 25% cause I had a kid too and it was alot to handle.

Cause I was immature. My only reason. Maybe 25% cause I had a kid too and it was alot to handle.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

stick wit that son, even if it doesnt pay the best atleast ull be happy doing what ur doing..

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

stick wit that son, even if it doesnt pay the best atleast ull be happy doing what ur doing..

If you been meaning to drop a course don't keep saying you'll do it later, I did and I just found out I passed the deadline to drop courses and now I'll be stuck with a 0 

If you been meaning to drop a course don't keep saying you'll do it later, I did and I just found out I passed the deadline to drop courses and now I'll be stuck with a 0 

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

if you find a legit good woman, hold onto her.

Finding a good woman is like winning the lotto. 
frown.gif
As hard as it sounds to believe, this is becoming a reality
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

if you find a legit good woman, hold onto her.

Finding a good woman is like winning the lotto. 
frown.gif
As hard as it sounds to believe, this is becoming a reality
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom