thinkin about ur girls past hook-ups..

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Taking your girls virginity FTW!

pimp.gif
Only way to do it. I wouldn't go out with a chick that isn't a virgin, sorry.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
You can stone face me all you want. I get more buns than you, and my girl looks better than yours. So go somewhere.
Lets see your chick
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

good luck finding another virgin after her or you're going to be in a major drought.

Stillmatic718 wrote:

Stillmatic718 wrote:
rocathajordans23 wrote:

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

You can stone face me all you want. I get more buns than you, and my girl looks better than yours. So go somewhere.
Lets see your chick
nerd.gif

eff outta here, if you wanna throw pics up of your girl just do it. Dont try and make it a competition, youngin.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Lets see your chick
nerd.gif

okie dokie.

i didn't know you was going to do all of that, but to make you feel beter i'll let you keep your confidence.
wink.gif

its hard enough finding a broad w/o kids let alone a virgin
laugh.gif

but if thats how you feel good luck i guess

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

Does that mean the dude who smashes on a one night stand has no respect for himself? Dumb logic...

its not lady like
Exactly. Today's women try to present themselves as ladies in public, yet still want to run wild like a garden tool behind closed doors. If you do your thing, do it with someone you holds some sort of significance to you... not with some random dude you met when you were faded.

An actual lady > A female perpetrating a lady

Ya'll may try to argue against that, but you know good and well half the chicks claiming to be more respectful of themselves really aren't... it's a facade.

!@#$ double standards. This should apply to both women and men.

As for the men saying they would not want to question their women about their history, well that can be detrimental to your health. If you are going to be intimate with someone, for your own sanity and health, it is best to know their history.

Trust me if you have to ask to know their history you not dating the right person, and double standards my $!%. Women shouldn't be doing the things theydoing out here.

Lol Stillmatic must live in Alaska or somethin. Only virgins. This man must have game immaculate as well as a virgin dectector.

first date
"so are you a virgin? oh nah? peace"

[x] FAIL

Lol, nah I'm not still in high school. College grad actually. And nope, not a virgin either lol. None of you are probably running my numbers, but I'llleave it at that. I don't internet beef, nor do I need internet props from people I don't know.

Ya'll are either kids or grown ups that don't get much. I can't speak for many, but I stopped caring about that question the minute I first had myway with a chick. Like, once you bust a chick all the way down you SHOULD realize, hey...she's gonna "grow up" and be somebody's momand wife one day. Then you kinda just let go of all the stigmas and double standards that come with sex. IT don't matter what she told you. 3 could mean33. 33 could really mean 3. Maybe she just didn't wanna sound like an amateur? Ain't no telling really...so I feel like as long as my girl ain'tbringing that package into the room, it's a go. I don't care about her past if I'm her future. Ya'll acting like STDs pick sides
laugh.gif
. Most ofthese __s is hos too, if not out right ho +%$ __s....

Originally Posted by Pmighty

im jus curious has any girl here declined to give their "number" when it was asked by a potential future/current/ex boyfriend??
Nope. But then again, my number is extremely low. Seriously though, I am just turned off by this whole dating, relationships, and sex now. Also,casually sleeping around is just not my cup of tea. But, if others are up to it, whether it is men OR women, their lives.

Lol, nah I'm not still in high school. College grad actually. And nope, not a virgin either lol. None of you are probably running my numbers, but I'll leave it at that. I don't internet beef, nor do I need internet props from people I don't know.

Looking at your responses + your sig, i'd say your about 15.

Stillmatic718 wrote:
Lol, nah I'm not still in high school. College grad actually. And nope, not a virgin either lol. None of you are probably running my numbers, but I'll leave it at that. I don't internet beef, nor do I need internet props from people I don't know.
hard to believe that with the mentality you have of only smashing virgins, im calling %++@$#$# on that.

rigghhhttt but your asking dudes to post their girl, so you can post yours bc...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Trust me if you have to ask to know their history you not dating the right person, and double standards my $!%. Women shouldn't be doing the things they doing out here.
That is a backward mentality to me. What you are thinking of right there is just a societal construct. That should apply to everyone, whether youare a man or woman. Double standards are created because it is a form of implementing some sort of authority over other people's decisions. As some men didin this thread, basically saying that it is okay for men to have a high number of sexual partners, but wrong for women to do so is only created through theidea that it is okay for us to validate or invalidate other people's choices. A lot of you look down on promiscuous girls, but then againyou love them and fiend for them just to satisfy your needs. You get with many of them, then you are most likely just like them.

roll.gif

Trust me if you have to ask to know their history you not dating the right person, and double standards my $!%. Women shouldn't be doing the things they doing out here.
That is a backward mentality to me. What you are thinking of right there is just a societal construct. That should apply to everyone, whether you are a man or woman. Double standards are created because it is a form of implementing some sort of authority over other people's decisions. As some men did in this thread, basically saying that it is okay for men to have a high number of sexual partners, but wrong for women to do so is only created through the idea that it is okay for us to validate or invalidate other people's choices. A lot of you look down on promiscuous girls, but then again you love them and fiend for them just to satisfy your needs. You get with many of them, then you are most likely just like them.

Naw my pipe game only get better after I smash more, women on the other hand got they beef patties lookin like wizard sleeves after they get busted down. Aslong as its safe, men smashing and women smashing will never be the same thing.

Lol @ this thread..smh. don't expect to find the virgin mary if you have a history of trickin around yourself. Birds of a feather flock together. You guysneed to take a look at the chicks you're attracting and ask yourself why.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Lol @ this thread..smh. don't expect to find the virgin mary if you have a history of trickin around yourself. Birds of a feather flock together. You guys need to take a look at the chicks you're attracting and ask yourself why.

Yo.....thats real talk.

That is a backward mentality to me. What you are thinking of right there is just a societal construct. That should apply to everyone, whether you are a man or woman. Double standards are created because it is a form of implementing some sort of authority over other people's decisions. As some men did in this thread, basically saying that it is okay for men to have a high number of sexual partners, but wrong for women to do so is only created through the idea that it is okay for us to validate or invalidate other people's choices. A lot of you look down on promiscuous girls, but then again you love them and fiend for them just to satisfy your needs. You get with many of them, then you are most likely just like them.

Naw my pipe game only get better after I smash more, women on the other hand got they beef patties lookin like wizard sleeves after they get busted down. As long as its safe, men smashing and women smashing will never be the same thing.
Not true

I know JO's who are tight as hell,
& chicks who had multiple kids that are the same.

Back
Top Bottom