thinkin about ur girls past hook-ups..

geminifly wrote:
kix4kix wrote:
I am no hypocrite, but I don't want no chick with more than 3 partners as my girl, wife probably even lower.
How can you know for sure how many dudes a girl has been with? She can tell you whatever number you want to hear.

exactly

Honestly if your messing with a girl over the age of 23 and shes only been with around or under 5 guys, shes a rare breed. Its justsomething that comes with today society, they push sex onto us. iIwas watching a commercial last night, a chick and guy ran into the store together and askedthe store clerk were these condoms real bc they feel bascally like raw sex. Yo i was shocked by that commerical. Everybody has sex and if shes been through 4years of college, shes explored her promixuaous side. I never understood the logic of asking bc you cant change the past, only the future. BC Lawd knows i wishi could take back some of those cumbuckets ive encountered, they def werent worth it.

You'll just drive yourself nuts thinking about $!$@ like this
smh.gif

Its pointless and would become a headache....it doesnt matter anyways. If you think every nice girl that you get involved with is a saint you're settingyourself up

smh.gif
@ a lot of NT'ers in this thread. 2 one night stands? $!$%, at this point, if they were safe about it, that's about as good as she's gonna get.

Girls at this age, for the most part, have a sexual appetite just like dudes. It's a broad move to worry about what happened years ago.

Originally Posted by therainycity206

You'll just drive yourself nuts thinking about $!$@ like this
smh.gif

Its pointless and would become a headache....it doesnt matter anyways. If you think every nice girl that you get involved with is a saint you're setting yourself up

thats what happend to me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Some of you cats are flat-out ******ed.

If you can't handle the answer that you might get, don't ask.

If she's clean, doesn't have any kids hiding away somewhere, and she's faithful to you, then shut the $%*% up and live life.
^^^well said, sir.

On the real everybody @+#%*@*

So don't ask, don't tell

I once asked, but never again you can talk all that %%+% about not caring, or being grown, but once your chick tell you she got a train ran on her by thevarsity starting five you will never look at her the same, no matter how hard you try
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

I once asked, but never again you can talk all that %%+% about not caring, or being grown, but once your chick tell you she got a train ran on her by the varsity starting five you will never look at her the same, no matter how hard you try
smh.gif
beyonce-jay-z-all-star-game.jpg

On another note don't you hate being asked how many?

I mean my lady used to asked and I used to tell her, it doesn't matter. They she goes on about how im holding back, so I tell her. Then it would just turninto a pointless and nonsense dispute.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Honestly if your messing with a girl over the age of 23 and shes only been with around or under 5 guys, shes a rare breed. Its just something that comes with today society, they push sex onto us. iIwas watching a commercial last night, a chick and guy ran into the store together and asked the store clerk were these condoms real bc they feel bascally like raw sex. Yo i was shocked by that commerical. Everybody has sex and if shes been through 4 years of college, shes explored her promixuaous side. I never understood the logic of asking bc you cant change the past, only the future. BC Lawd knows i wish i could take back some of those cumbuckets ive encountered, they def werent worth it.
It could be the people I hang around with, but most of my closest friends are over the age of 23 and we all belong to that "rare" breed.Actually, the number would be even under 3 guys. I am thinking it has to do with cultural upbringing reasons. But, I will say, not all the girls from myculture are like that either. So, on the most part, those girls with extremely low numbers tend to experiment at a later age, and only stick to theirsignificant others, and not experiment as much when it comes to casually sleeping around.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

nothin worse than thinkin bout another dude smashin
aint that the truth. i have a "what you did before me was before me" type of attitude but sometimes i get curious and want to ask but then i dont know if ill be ready for the answer so i wont
ohwell.gif

i made that mistake a few weeks ago. one of her "previous's" turned out to be some dude i knew.
eyes.gif

she asked me once what i was doing before we dated. i didn't like that convo either. so we don't have those conversations anymore. it's muchbetter that way. focus on the present and future with your girl.

can't have double standards.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I mean man the things they doing, people think its dude turning these girls out, most the time it is the other way around.
true story.
knowin too much about a girls past FTL
B0001Y4KFG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I don't ask cuz I don't care. I've done a whole lot of nasty stuff in my life.
Exactly. Asking only sets yourself up for disapointment. Nowadays its very rare to find a women with a "clean" record. A chick who's list is very small. But some females are very crafty, they will start a conversation about the people you have been with, and when you try to drop the situation they pull you back in.

ie
Girl: SO, how many girls have you been with.

Guy: man this convo wont end well so im just going to not answer.

Girl: So you have been with that many huh?

Guy: NO! Im just saying I dont want to have this conversation

Girl: If you havent been with a lot of girls then, whats the big issue

Guy: Please just drop it.

Girl: I'll tell you how many people I have been with

Guy: I really do not care. I do not want to know.

Girl: I have been with 4 guys, 5 including you (
eyes.gif
yeah right multiply that by 2) . I never had one night stands. (once again
eyes.gif
) What about you?

Guy:
mad.gif
aight man f it I'll tell you, since you wont let go of the issue....Ive been with 7, 8 including you. And plus in high school I got dome from a few chicks. But it didn't mean anything

Girl:
mad.gif
Wow. And how many chicks have you gotten "dome" from?

Guy: Idk man I dont remember

Girl: You dont remember?
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
*silent treatment for the rest of the night*

Guy: [guy's conscience] %%*! why did I even say anything? [/ guy's conscience] Baby come on. None of those chicks mean anything to me. You are who I care about. Honest

roll.gif
I know for the few NTers who do pull buns...I know you have had that same exact convo at least once or twice. Females are whack sometimes. Why set yourself up like that if you KNOW you are going to be mad no matter what answer I give you?

I feel bad for the next dude who dates my girl (if we break up). All the stuff me and her have done..wow. Dude would be mad heated like OP
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I've asked for health reasons, I want to know if they've ever gotten something or one of the their other partners have gotten something. Knowledge ispower and can help people make the right decisions and if they still want to smash after that information has been given then at least get your partner tested!

My bf was a straight up man #$*+% but I also know that he's a chick magnet! We were at party one time at UW and some RANDOM FEMALE comes up to him tellinghim she wants to give him dome. When he told me, I was like %$% but, I didn't think anything of it because his sister told me girls say that $%!+ to himall the time. He doesn't want to know my past but he knows some because he said the past is the past and it should be left there.

we'll cross the bridge when we get to it. off top, I trained my mind not to be shocked @ anything anyway. People have a life before you and will have alife after you. It is what it is....

Girl I'm talking to is cool...and she told me she had a one night stand. Maybe its me being nonchalant, or me not wanting to wife her anyway (i like myfreedom) or both but I wasnt phased.

Not to condone wifing #*!@%, but you'd better hope she got that %%$ out her system before she met you...

Some of you are acting as if all girls are fast which is not the case. If a chick tells you 2 she's lying. She tells you 22 you're to good for her.We're not all out to get you.

Man I hear ya to be honest, I don't even ask, what I don't know won't hurt me. I still remember asking my girl what the nastiest thing she ever did was, I had to break up after she told me.
smh.gif
What did she do, fam?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

nothin worse than thinkin bout another dude smashin
aint that the truth. i have a "what you did before me was before me" type of attitude but sometimes i get curious and want to ask but then i dont know if ill be ready for the answer so i wont
ohwell.gif

i made that mistake a few weeks ago. one of her "previous's" turned out to be some dude i knew.
eyes.gif
wow that had to suck
that would make me sick. for some odd reason i cant explain it. eventho somethin like that almost happened to me but vice versa
What did she do, fam?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Man I hear ya to be honest, I don't even ask, what I don't know won't hurt me. I still remember asking my girl what the nastiest thing she ever did was, I had to break up after she told me.
smh.gif
What did she do, fam?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I already posted some of the G rated stuff.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Some of you are acting as if all girls are fast which is not the case. If a chick tells you 2 she's lying. She tells you 22 you're to good for her. We're not all out to get you.

Blasphemy.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

How many of yall permiscuous Girls complaining about double standards got STD's ?lol...lets see who gets defensive

Edited.

But NT.. What if you got word that ya wifey/jumpoff got TRAINED on a couple years ago.. would you drop it TOTALLY or let the past STAY in the past.

I would DEF drop it.. datz TOO dirty for yours truly.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom