thinkin about ur girls past hook-ups..

You don't need to ask until yall are very close, as in being in a real relationship. But then again I usually try to find out as much as I can about whoI'm dating.

When I just meet a girl and Im trying to smash I always use a rubber so I don't have to worry about anything.

my only two relationships, somehow, have been with virgins.
laugh.gif

What I'M not understanding is this...............how many women do you guys think there are out here?! Don't you realize there's only one pool ofgirls? There isn't some completely isolated population of virgins waiting for marriage. And if it was, they wouldn't be waiting for Hewhoresto sweep them off their feet. Don't ya'll get it? If all of ya'll wanna be Mr. Marcus (no MisterP) and run through 3874395 women in your lifetime,how in the hell can you still expect to find some chaste little saint to settle in with? You !%!+#+ EM ALREADY! And if not you, I did, or some other guy. Letit go... you guys are so paradoxical
laugh.gif
. I go about trying to have some actual class with my numbers so as to at least TRY to generate some good karma. Youguys wanna slay everything breathing for the first 30 years and then find a virgin for the next 50. It's just so unreal. Where do you think all these +%#$went when ya'll got done with them?
laugh.gif
Ya'll create the monsters and then don't wanna deal with them no more
laugh.gif

Man I thought I was DOOOOING it until I talked to some of these females out here, I mean man the things they doing, people think its dude turning these girlsout, most the time it is the other way around.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Pow!!!

I keep telling these dudes that but they think I'm playing.
I don't know any other virgins that want to settle down with these type of dudes.
Yall need to be classier about your numbers and drop that double standard mindset, because the chicks you think are going to be waiting on you aint gonna wantyou or be there. No. Yall got it twisted.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

What I'M not understanding is this...............how many women do you guys think there are out here?! Don't you realize there's only one pool of girls? There isn't some completely isolated population of virgins waiting for marriage. And if it was, they wouldn't be waiting for Hewhores to sweep them off their feet. Don't ya'll get it? If all of ya'll wanna be Mr. Marcus (no MisterP) and run through 3874395 women in your lifetime, how in the hell can you still expect to find some chaste little saint to settle in with? You !%!+#+ EM ALREADY! And if not you, I did, or some other guy. Let it go... you guys are so paradoxical
laugh.gif
. I go about trying to have some actual class with my numbers so as to at least TRY to generate some good karma. You guys wanna slay everything breathing for the first 30 years and then find a virgin for the next 50. It's just so unreal. Where do you think all these +%#$ went when ya'll got done with them?
laugh.gif
Ya'll create the monsters and then don't wanna deal with them no more
laugh.gif

tell me about it...i made my mistake by asking my women whats shes done in the past and that **%+ affects me no joke...maybe i got jealosy issues or somethingbut sometimes its better to leave it in the past
sick.gif

I am no hypocrite, but I don't want no chick with more than 3 partners as my girl, wife probably even lower.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am no hypocrite, but I don't want no chick with more than 3 partners as my girl, wife probably even lower.

good luck

Already found em, I think about my next two moves, but in the meantime other endeavors.

How can you know for sure how many dudes a girl has been with? She can tell you whatever number you want to hear.

LOL okay... most girls nowadays probably smashed at least about 5 dudes before they get married. Same goes for guys too with a female of coursehaha
roll.gif

Man I hear ya to be honest, I don't even ask, what I don't know won't hurt me. I still remember asking my girl what the nastiest thing she ever did was, I had to break up after she told me.
smh.gif

sick.gif
How many ounces of kids did she fit in her mouth?

the "game" was never given to me, i had to learn all by myself. i never though women were sleezy until i met my current girl, she came to me allinocent but it was all lies, and that !%@@ hurt iono why but it still does,
when a women hurts a man its a different type of pain that sticks to you.

kix4kix most chicks arent gonna tell you that they got ran a train on and took it through every hole, you can never be sure....at the end of the day it mightjust come to ... out of sight/out of mind

Originally Posted by raptors29

Man I hear ya to be honest, I don't even ask, what I don't know won't hurt me. I still remember asking my girl what the nastiest thing she ever did was, I had to break up after she told me.
smh.gif

sick.gif
DP in the booty?
nerd.gif

smh.gif

sick.gif

Lets just say one of the BORING stories was how she domed this dude up in highschool without saying a word to him, meaning dude just motioned her to comethrough a closet and whipped it out. I gave my phone the
indifferent.gif
after hearing that story had to wash my hands for being on the phone with her.

Edit: Trust I'll be the first to say you can't trust none of these females out here, but best believe If I know a female well enough I can tell talesfrom a mile away, I admittedly have had a few L's in the process but I have always known what I was getting into.

a chick having 2 one night stands is nothing IMO. all girls are prostitutes to be honest. i have had my fair share of one night stands so who am i to holdothers to a higher standard. it is what it is and the past is the past

i dont even wanna know my girls past and i think shes scared to ask about mine

smh.gif

sick.gif

Lets just say one of the BORING stories was how she domed this dude up in highschool without saying a word to him, meaning dude just motioned her to come through a closet and whipped it out. I gave my phone the
indifferent.gif
WOW!
roll.gif
I don't mean to laugh but damn... That'scrazy she told you though, she either really liked you and wanted it to work, telling you everything, or she didn't respect who you are as man lol

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

a chick having 2 one night stands is nothing IMO. all girls are prostitutes to be honest. i have had my fair share of one night stands so who am i to hold others to a higher standard. it is what it is and the past is the past

i dont even wanna know my girls past and i think shes scared to ask about mine
I feel you.. but when a girl has sex with 7 dudes (1 One Night Stand) (Others Friendships/Relationships), compared to your 2 girls. Do you thinkits messed up? Should a Guy really care about it?

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

smh.gif

sick.gif

Lets just say one of the BORING stories was how she domed this dude up in highschool without saying a word to him, meaning dude just motioned her to come through a closet and whipped it out. I gave my phone the
indifferent.gif
WOW!
roll.gif
I don't mean to laugh but damn... That's crazy she told you though, she either really liked you and wanted it to work, telling you everything, or she didn't respect who you are as man lol

Naw trust she was sprung, tatted my name on her and everything, glad I got out of that one.

I dont even sk anymre....but then again, i aint wifing nothing so it's a win win..

new girl told me. she had a one night stand...i could care less....

Back
Top Bottom