thinkin about ur girls past hook-ups..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

But NT.. What if you got word that ya wifey/jumpoff got TRAINED on a couple years ago.. would you drop it TOTALLY or let the past STAY in the past.

I would DEF drop it.. datz TOO dirty for yours truly.
wink.gif

Tell me about it, I had this one chick really try to explain to me that when a girl smashes two dudes it is a threesome, naw you got ran through like atomahawk missile.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

People have a life before you and will have a life after you. It is what it is....

Not to condone wifing #*!@%, but you'd better hope she got that %%$ out her system before she met you...

I agree with this.
awwsome wrote:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
beyonce-jay-z-all-star-game.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

my girl said shes had 2 one night stands, and i kno the past is the past. but damn.

nothin worse than thinkin bout another dude smashin
Ur right but that's life............other dudes will smash ur chick....when ur are there or not.....just gotta get over it.
Seems 2 me the some1 may not feel secure. Check ur beef homie make sure it stands Tall.
sick.gif

Granted....

you dont want to be the dude wifing up the local ****...because that's not a part of the game...but i think it's in your approach....i learned that youcant chase the box slobbering because then a **** will try to play that lady role on you and see how far you gonna go...all the while getting smashed bywhoever she dealing with....

you put your d--- in your pocket and come at them like you got some sense and they'll more than likely tell you stuff....its on you how you react butthat's what works for me.

You will go crazy thinking about stuff like this
smh.gif
so dont do it.

As long as she's clean, and her #*@# aint a hallway.. Enjoy

Its usually the chicks that have been ran thru. in these threads talking about " why does it matter" or "grow up" naw ma you a jump

:rofl:g at chicks trying to justify their slorish ways

For the record 2 dudes and 1 girl is a train got chicks walking around here talking about it was a menage

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I wouldn't date a virgin either. i'm too old for that %%#*..

This discrimination $*+*#%!* gets old as hell both +@$!*!+ ways.
Yall worry about the dumbest $@%*.

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Its usually the chicks that have been ran thru. in these threads talking about " why does it matter" or "grow up" naw ma you a jump

For the record 2 dudes and 1 girl is a train got chicks walking around here talking about it was a menage

shut your dumb $$+ up.

i think im going to stop coming into these female type threads were ohh would you trip if your wife or girl's been with how many dudes in the past, itsjust that ive dealt with those cuts and im stronger now to mentally not be pissed off or bugged about it.....but i will jump in for laughs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

shut your dumb $$+ up.

O u mad?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

But NT.. What if you got word that ya wifey/jumpoff got TRAINED on a couple years ago.. would you drop it TOTALLY or let the past STAY in the past.

I would DEF drop it.. datz TOO dirty for yours truly.
wink.gif

Tell me about it, I had this one chick really try to explain to me that when a girl smashes two dudes it is a threesome, naw you got ran through like a tomahawk missile.
laugh.gif

I call that a caboose not really a train, but rather close

my girl said shes had 2 one night stands, and i kno the past is the past. but damn.

you sound like me 2 years ago
laugh.gif
nah forealz doe i let that run my life iwas litteratly pissed off almost everyday and that aint good. it will tear you apart.....so if you wanna get serious with this girl forget about what shes doneand go on with life

And for the record, I was always told that a threesome was where all three people were "involved" eachother.

For example:

Two girls and a guy (where the girls are "involved" with ol' boy AND each other) = Threesome
Two dudes and a girl (where the dudes just have sex with the girl with NO interaction with each other) = ChooChoo!
Two girls and a guy (where dude is "involved" with the girls, but they aren't "involved" witheach other) = Just a lucky @!$ guy

With that said, I'm not gon try to get mad at a girl that's been in a few trains if I've partaken in myshare of sexual encounters with a lot of girls. But, let me ask this...how many girls here have been around them "familiar tracks" thinking it wasjust a threesome?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: I will say that my post completely exemplifies that double standards about sex that people love to hate. Realize that I'm not reinforcing thembecause I don't care like that...but I'd be lying to you if I said I'd be completely cool knowing that my girl has been with a boatload of people(even if I have too).

*que kobe looking up gif*

Girls now days do more wilder $#!+ then the guys do! So chances are you're gonna end up with 1 that has done something that you'd rather not knowabout. What you don't know won't hurt.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

2 one night stands??

i'd be worried...if it was 2 previous relationships then fine but one night stands??
smh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif
at chicks trying to justify their slorish ways

shut your dumb $$+ up.

Okay it was a menage, you happy?

Back
Top Bottom