thinkin about ur girls past hook-ups..

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Its usually the chicks that have been ran thru. in these threads talking about " why does it matter" or "grow up" naw ma you a jump

:rofl:g at chicks trying to justify their slorish ways

For the record 2 dudes and 1 girl is a train got chicks walking around here talking about it was a menage
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw 2 dudes one girl= your girl is getting G'd.
When dudes go in one after another on the same girl= Train
2 girls 1 guy =threesome

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Its usually the chicks that have been ran thru. in these threads talking about " why does it matter" or "grow up" naw ma you a jump

For the record 2 dudes and 1 girl is a train got chicks walking around here talking about it was a menage

shut your dumb $$+ up.

O u mad?

nope. He's just a dumb @@#

The question you need to ask asking yourself of her is:

Is she burning?
Has she been burned?
Is she 'loose as a goose' ? (i.e a willing participant on 'Who wants to run a train' etc. ) *this right here is more important to me than thesheer number of men she has been with*

After that, your good money because your never REALLY going to know how many dudes she has been with. I don't even play that numbers game no more.

It's based on your own experience. We have egos. We don't want our girl having more of a past than us. If you been with 25 girls and your girl saysshe's been with 15 dudes, you're not gonna stress it a whole lot. If she's been with 15 and you've been with 5, you're gonna have someissues with that.

Same thing with one-night stands and 3-ways and all that. If you've had more than 2 one night stands it wouldn't bother you.

As far as trains vs. threesomes, I think alot of girls fantasize about two guys the same way we beast for 2 girls. Maybe not as much, but still. That said, Idon't think I'd be too thrilled if I knew my wife had been gangbanged.

I had a friend who had slept with close to 100 girls, like he was in the 90's, and he married this girl who said she'd had more partners than him. Ithink the only way he was somewhat OK with it was cause he had smashed so many chicks.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

But, let me ask this...how many girls here have been around them "familiar tracks" thinking it was just a threesome?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nobody is goin to answer that

Originally Posted by Pmighty

But, let me ask this...how many girls here have been around them "familiar tracks" thinking it was just a threesome?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

only person I've done anything with is the guy I'm with now. Always said I would wait till marriage but that didn't happen.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

only person I've done anything with is the guy I'm with now. Always said I would wait till marriage but that didn't happen.

What! For real?
You suck now I'm the only one.
I Think
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

thats all well and good but i was referring to the threesome/train thing

In this day and age why should it be so surprising.

People "slaying" hoodrats/celebrities/models/JOs/ONSs/other SOs/Wives etc.

Majority of the people have a past, and unless you plan on being with that "one" chick you busted that cherry from for the rest of your life. Chancesare that's gonna be someone's future wife, who will undeniably have a "past" because of your actions.

a lot of girls lie about their past as well as dudes, since a lot of u claim that u get buns arent u worried about catchin somethin? isnt it true that 1 out of4 people have a form of herpes?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It's based on your own experience. We have egos. We don't want our girl having more of a past than us. If you been with 25 girls and your girl says she's been with 15 dudes, you're not gonna stress it a whole lot. If she's been with 15 and you've been with 5, you're gonna have some issues with that.

Same thing with one-night stands and 3-ways and all that. If you've had more than 2 one night stands it wouldn't bother you.

As far as trains vs. threesomes, I think alot of girls fantasize about two guys the same way we beast for 2 girls. Maybe not as much, but still. That said, I don't think I'd be too thrilled if I knew my wife had been gangbanged.

I had a friend who had slept with close to 100 girls, like he was in the 90's, and he married this girl who said she'd had more partners than him. I think the only way he was somewhat OK with it was cause he had smashed so many chicks.

laugh.gif

shut your dumb $$+ up.
laugh.gif
Damn homie going in.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
what i did after prom is my business...

OP it's not jealousy..it's insecurity real talk. My current girl wasn't a virgin when I met her, but she doesn't have bodies on her either.When i met my current girl, I was actually talking to another girl whom I took her virginity. So i had a choice and I picked my current. Why? Cause she'smore experienced and knows what she wants. Even though being with a virgin is cool, they are still learning about there sexuality and what they do/don'tlike. Now back to my first sentence of insecurity...think and ask yourself if you ever asked your girl any of the following questions..

1) Have you ever had an orgasm?
2) Was the previous guy better then me
3) Was he bigger then me...
4) Did he last longer then me... and so on..

Only reason you would ask those questions is because you want to be the "best she has ever had". The more guys she's been with...then odds arenot in your favor with any of those questions most likely. You have to look past all that and work with that you have or can bring to the table...both sexuallyand emotionally. Being confident in yourself will only make the relationship better. On top of that...girls are not dumb. The more questions you ask..and themore you show that her responses does hurt you, will only show her how insecure you are. In the long run you are only hurting yourself. Leave the past in thepast. From my experience, the girls that I have smashed who had bodies on them were due to previous boyfriends or sex partners who played with their heads. Thefemales were thinking relationship while the dudes were thinking smashing...that's all. Think about how many chicks you smashed that wanted to be in arelationship with you. now where do you think they are today? With the next dude. You're just a number on her list. It's the guys who make the femaleswhat they are today.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i think im going to stop coming into these female type threads were ohh would you trip if your wife or girl's been with how many dudes in the past, its just that ive dealt with those cuts and im stronger now to mentally not be pissed off or bugged about it.....but i will jump in for laughs
laugh.gif

Def. think i'll follow suit...............because females get crazy like u talking about that specific girl..............%*!! will be%*!!...............you can't turn a *!% into house wife.
laugh.gif

shut your dumb $$+ up.
laugh.gif

Why so mad?
The man speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

shut your dumb $$+ up.
laugh.gif

Why so mad?

how is it the truth? How many chics on here does he know personally?

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

OP it's not jealousy..it's insecurity real talk. My current girl wasn't a virgin when I met her, but she doesn't have bodies on her either. When i met my current girl, I was actually talking to another girl whom I took her virginity. So i had a choice and I picked my current. Why? Cause she's more experienced and knows what she wants. Even though being with a virgin is cool, they are still learning about there sexuality and what they do/don't like. Now back to my first sentence of insecurity...think and ask yourself if you ever asked your girl any of the following questions..

1) Have you ever had an orgasm?
2) Was the previous guy better then me
3) Was he bigger then me...
4) Did he last longer then me... and so on..

Only reason you would ask those questions is because you want to be the "best she has ever had". The more guys she's been with...then odds are not in your favor with any of those questions most likely. You have to look past all that and work with that you have or can bring to the table...both sexually and emotionally. Being confident in yourself will only make the relationship better. On top of that...girls are not dumb. The more questions you ask..and the more you show that her responses does hurt you, will only show her how insecure you are. In the long run you are only hurting yourself. Leave the past in the past. From my experience, the girls that I have smashed who had bodies on them were due to previous boyfriends or sex partners who played with their heads. The females were thinking relationship while the dudes were thinking smashing...that's all. Think about how many chicks you smashed that wanted to be in a relationship with you. now where do you think they are today? With the next dude. You're just a number on her list. It's the guys who make the females what they are today.

Real $$%%

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

shut your dumb $$+ up.
laugh.gif

Why so mad?

how is it the truth? How many chics on here does he know personally?

Why so serious?
It's just us dudes talking.
Leave us be woman.
laugh.gif

What he said just reminded me of a few chicks that I knew in college.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom