Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

The number definitely needs to be retired
tired.gif
..What's worse is that *look at the players wearing it*
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Oh, and MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gretzky. F hockey. NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NHL

You dont know sports.

why would you take that dude seriously. Just look at his sn! I bet you $100 dude never EVER seen MJ play except fro what he saw on NBA Classic and what the media and all his friends say about him.
of course. 93 is prolly the year he was born too. 15-16 yr old kids on nt these days
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

You people give Jordan way to much knowledge.

huh?
laugh.gif

It's really not that complicated.
ohwell.gif
"You people give Jordan way to much knowledge" makes no damn sense grammatically. That's what needsomejays is laughing at.

I think he meant to write "You people give Jordan way too much credit."

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

huh?
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
"You people give Jordan way to much knowledge" makes no damn sense grammatically. That's what needsomejays is laughing at.

Naw I'm pretty sure that's what he meant and it does make sense if you use your head

Originally Posted by JsindaA

huh?
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Naw I'm pretty sure that's what he meant and it does make sense if you use your head

Nah, it truly doesnt make sense.

How can we give him knowledge???

No, it doesn't make sense.
The dude is saying NT sucks on MJ's weiner too much. Knowledge aka brain aka head aka fellatio...see where I'm going?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Makes sense.
laugh.gif

huh?
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
@ these dudes notgetting it...

The dude is saying NT sucks on MJ's weiner too much. Knowledge aka brain aka head aka fellatio...see where I'm going?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Who the @##* uses the term "knowledge" in reference to a sexual act?

Thats just stupid..
smh.gif

Who the @##* uses the term "knowledge" in reference to a sexual act?

Thats just stupid..
smh.gif
i know some nerdy asian girl who used some kid cudi lyrics in her facebook status

"Getting Brain In The Library Cuz I Love Knowledge
When You Used Your Medulla Oblongata
And Give Me Scoliosis Until I Comatose'st
And Do While I'm Sleep, Yeah A Lil Osmosis"

me: "wooooow, i didnt know you was like that XD"
her: huh?
her: i dont get it...

me:
roll.gif

its one thing if you dont get it which is understandable, but yeesh at least know what it means if you actually plan on saying it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

tired.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Oh, and MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gretzky. F hockey. NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NHL

You dont know sports.

why would you take that dude seriously. Just look at his sn! I bet you $100 dude never EVER seen MJ play except fro what he saw on NBA Classic and what the media and all his friends say about him.
of course. 93 is prolly the year he was born too. 15-16 yr old kids on nt these days
smh.gif
laugh.gif
So a 16-year old can't say his opinions?
indifferent.gif
...Ilike the NBA more than the NHL because basketball is more enjoyable to watch for me and MJ highlights are better than Gretzky's.What's wrong withthat?
indifferent.gif
. ...Too many sensitive dudes on NT smh
tired.gif

sneakerfan93 wrote:

sneakerfan93 wrote:
tired.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You dont know sports.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
...I like the NBA more than the NHL because basketball is more enjoyable to watch for me and MJ highlights are better than Gretzky's.What's wrong with that?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

The thing is you werent saying that you think basketball is more fun to watch than hockey. If you think MJ > Gretzky in terms of significance and dominancethen youre just too young and naive.

sneakerfan93 wrote:

sneakerfan93 wrote:
tired.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You dont know sports.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...I like the NBA more than the NHL because basketball is more enjoyable to watch for me and MJ highlights are better than Gretzky's.What's wrong with that?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

The thing is you werent saying that you think basketball is more fun to watch than hockey. If you think MJ > Gretzky in terms of significance and dominance then youre just too young and naive.

I thought I put NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NHL?
laugh.gif
..but yeah, I can see from the stats that Gretzky was more dominant in his sportthan Jordan was in basketball. But if there was a survey asking "Who was a more important sports figure in the history of sports?", wouldn't youthink more people would choose MJ over Gretzky?
grin.gif

sneakerfan93 wrote:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

The thing is you werent saying that you think basketball is more fun to watch than hockey. If you think MJ > Gretzky in terms of significance and dominance then youre just too young and naive.
I thought I put NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NHL?
laugh.gif
..but yeah, I can see from the stats that Gretzky was more dominant in his sport than Jordan was in basketball. But if there was a survey asking "Who was a more important sports figure in the history of sports?", wouldn't you think more people would choose MJ over Gretzky?
grin.gif

So thats supposed to mean "I enjoy watching basketball more than hockey"??

That want the question. Actually, Gretzky was INCREDIBLY important to hockey where Jordan was just popular.

Waynes importance and dominance in hockey is the most overlooked aspects of professional sports.

^as you grow up, you're going to realize that the majority isn't always right. a survey is irrelevant. Either way now you're saying mj was moreimportant in relation to sports as a whole. but people are saying gretzky is more important for specifically hockey in comparison to basketball, not sports asa whole.

and yes i'm sorry but if you are 16 you don't have the right to be calling for a league wide number retirement when the league was originated in the1940's, and there has NEVER been league wide retirement.

indifferent.gif
@ Lebron spitting in the face of Russell and Dr. J
Why not change that to read:
indifferent.gif
@ Dr J spitting in theface of Russell...

That's funny because Jalen Rose brought that up that night, saying # 6 should be retired for Russell league wide.

I wish I could ask Jalen Rose how he give Bill Russell that much credit. He played on a team with all five starters were HallFamers plus one coming off the bench as well. I mean come on any center in that time could have shined like the sun with a supporting cast like Billhad. Also the league was like 8 teams deep... maybe 12 by the time he retired. I'm not saying the man was not a great player... cause he was. His job wasto rebound and block shots, any points he put in were just a bonus, plus dude was head an shoulders taller than 80% of the league.

Originally Posted by DubA169

^as you grow up, you're going to realize that the majority isn't always right. a survey is irrelevant. Either way now you're saying mj was more important in relation to sports as a whole. but people are saying gretzky is more important for specifically hockey in comparison to basketball, not sports as a whole.

and yes i'm sorry but if you are 16 you don't have the right to be calling for a league wide number retirement when the league was originated in the 1940's, and there has NEVER been league wide retirement.
LOL. What? You talking like you were there in the 1940's. You might be older than the kid, but you have no right to say what is right or wrongeither. Opinions at the end of the day. As you grow up you will realize MJ has had a larger impact on society than Gretzky has. And isn't that the mainreason why Jackie Robinson had his number retired? Society and then his actual baseball skills. Of course, MJ's impact is NOTHING compared toRobinson's.

And no, don't retire #23.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

^as you grow up, you're going to realize that the majority isn't always right. a survey is irrelevant. Either way now you're saying mj was more important in relation to sports as a whole. but people are saying gretzky is more important for specifically hockey in comparison to basketball, not sports as a whole.

and yes i'm sorry but if you are 16 you don't have the right to be calling for a league wide number retirement when the league was originated in the 1940's, and there has NEVER been league wide retirement.
LOL. What? You talking like you were there in the 1940's. You might be older than the kid, but you have no right to say what is right or wrong either. Opinions at the end of the day. As you grow up you will realize MJ has had a larger impact on society than Gretzky has. And isn't that the main reason why Jackie Robinson had his number retired? Society and then his actual baseball skills. Of course, MJ's impact is NOTHING compared to Robinson's.

smile.gif
who is talking about jordan having more impact on society? i said gretzky had more impact on his own sport relative to jordan and basketball. Idon't have the right to say it should be retired. i'm too young for that too. you gota be around the league for a long %@@ time to have the right tostart retiring numbers out of nowhere imo. it's one thing if in the history of the league they already retired a number, but out of nowhere for jordan?nahhh

what the hell did jordan do for soceity that warrents his number getting retired? having a hand in mass producing shoes that foreign children made in sweatshops and inner city kids killed each other over?

huh?
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
that didn't come out right

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

LOL. What? You talking like you were there in the 1940's. You might be older than the kid, but you have no right to say what is right or wrong either. Opinions at the end of the day. As you grow up you will realize MJ has had a larger impact on society than Gretzky has. And isn't that the main reason why Jackie Robinson had his number retired? Society and then his actual baseball skills. Of course, MJ's impact is NOTHING compared to Robinson's.

smile.gif

Dude, on NO level can you compare Jackie Robinson and Michael Jordan in terms of society. It's not even close.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by iceman3699

NBA should retire #23 .. done deal.

No, they shouldn't retire the number 23. Too many people think MJ is the best because they always heard/saw his name everywhere. Many people think he'sthe best, but there have been several players on MJ's level. I know some of you guys saw him play and believe he's the best and I respect that. Therehas been Bill Russell, Wilt, Kareem,Bird, Magic, Shaq, etc. who were all great, entertaining, and dominant players. MJ is a douche too and although he did keepthe NBA popular and arguably took it to a new level, I don't think he deserves to have his number retired.

There's several reason why I don't think MJ deserves having his number retired, but mostly because he is a douche.

Back
Top Bottom