this car crash is very sad

People are always speeding down that hill. smh

So so tragic. She survived I think I saw right?

Crazy :smh:

They’re saying she was drunk

This drunk **** really baffles me every time they used it as an excuse. Being drunk automatically means you're going to drive 80-100 miles, and not attempt to follow any road road/laws?
People are always speeding down that hill. smh

So so tragic. She survived I think I saw right?

They almost always do, that's the ****ed up part.

Definitely drunk...but right in the middle of the afternoon too :smh: I try to avoid being out on the roads after 1 AM because I know there are idiots all over coming home from bars but at 1PM in daylight, there's nothing anyone could have done. Drunk driving is just unstoppable in this country, people don't care. In the course of your life, you are likely to either directly or indirectly know someone personally who was involved in a wreck.

A registered nurse has been arrested and will be booked on vehicular manslaughter charges in the fiery Windsor Hills crash that killed five people, including a pregnant woman, law enforcement sources confirmed to The Times on Friday.

Nicole Linton, a nurse who is registered to practice in California and Texas, was identified as the driver of the Mercedes-Benz that hurtled down La Brea Ave toward Slauson Avenue between 80 and 100 miles per hour at the time of the crash Thursday afternoon, sources said. She is currently in the hospital and is cooperating with California Highway Patrol investigators.

FZbCIG6WIAEiymE-ucmNsv.jpeg

There goes her life.

Back
Top Bottom