this car crash is very sad

No dui…13 other crashes…

Either suicide or some weird thrill seeker. So unfortunate and sad.

Who were the other 2 that passed?
The murder charges against Linton are for the deaths of 23-year-old Asherey Ryan; her nearly 1-year-old child, Alonzo Quintero; her boyfriend, Reynold Lester; and their unborn child. Ryan was 8½ months pregnant when she was killed. The boy she was carrying at the time was named Armani Lester, according to the Los Angeles County coroner’s office. His date of birth and date of death fell on the same day.

“A young family was destroyed in the blink of an eye,” Gascón said in announcing the charges against Linton.

Linton also was charged with murder for the deaths of two women killed in the crash who have yet to be identified. The five counts of vehicular manslaughter against her are for the deaths of the four adults and the baby, who was about two weeks shy of 1 year old. Ryan’s unborn child cannot be included in those charges.

I'd actually preferred it was a DUI, if you were just a crazy person, then you shouldve had your license taken away AGES ago.

She should have had her license taken away for being involved in all those crashes.

One or two you could argue bad luck, but 13 is insane.

The fact that she is a registered nurse, someone who is suppose to help and save people is wild too.

And of course as is usually the case with these dangerous crashes, she ends up surviving.

An entire family gone in an instant. :smh:

RIP to the victims.

It's not uncommon for drunk drivers to survive insane accidents like this.

If you know you're about to get into an accident, the best thing you can do is try to be as relaxed as possible.

Drunk drivers are already in this state, there's no tension in their body @ impact, so the car absorbs a large % of the impact as opposed to their body absorbing it.

This the second time in less than a year that I've seen this pseudo science pedaled on NT with conviction (someone reasoned this almost verbatim after the Henry Ruggs incident).

This makes zero sense on a physical level. Like it blows my mind why this theory would be given any credence at all.

If you say so, :lol:

I do say so fam. :lol:

This is complete nonsense.

Drunk drivers are already in this state, there's no tension in their body @ impact, so the car absorbs a large % of the impact as opposed to their body absorbing it.

At the levels of impact we're talking about the force generated in high speed car crashes, it blows my mind that you think this is valid and that it somehow contributes to survival rates.

It's not, but you're entitled to type + think w/e you want, lad.

So if I know im getting into an accident I should not brace for impact and tense myself up, so my neck can whiplash around and break in half and not tense up the muscles in my stomach to protect my organs. Good to know, thanks.

So if I know im getting into an accident I should not brace for impact and tense myself up, so my neck can whiplash around and break in half and not tense up the muscles in my stomach to protect my organs. Good to know, thanks.
That’s how my cousin survived rear ending a semi truck on the freeway without a scratch. He was drunk or high or both and nothing happened to him even though the Ford Escape (ironic name) was halfway under the truck’s cargo load. Police told him he’d be dead had he not gone limp/passed out.

You can do w/e you'd like, but tension in the body during big impacts = serious injuries

Go speak to firefighters/EMTs/ICU nurses about this topic and let me know what they tell you.

That’s how my cousin survived rear ending a semi truck on the freeway without a scratch. He was drunk or high or both and nothing happened to him even though the Ford Escape (ironic name) was halfway under the truck’s cargo load. Police told him he’d be dead had he not gone limp/passed out.

Stop peddling your pseudoscience theories on NT!

You can do w/e you'd like, but tension in the body during big impacts = serious injuries

Go speak to firefighters/EMTs/ICU nurses about this topic and let me know what they tell you.

Stop peddling your pseudoscience theories on NT!

Cool, guess ill just go snap my neck in half nbd.

Theres so much more factors than that at play, and objectively theres people on both ends of the tense/relax argument. I just dont wanan snap my neck in half.

If a lot of her crashes happened in Texas (and they probably did), they don't take your license away for good. You'll get a suspension and that's about it.

I still want to know what happened if she wasn't impaired in any way. Suicidal? Just didn't care?

Also, are we overstating HOW often ( % / rate ) drunk drivers actually survive these crashes. Sure, we've all heard of times they survived but I wonder how often they aren't also killed.

S1KRR S1KRR Do you have any reading material on the relaxed state theory? Would be interested in seeing more on that.

I wouldn't want to get in the way of you getting to use the search feature on Google when I know how much you love using it on here, lad.

Trust me, I searched.

It's such an odd search that my search results didn't give me what I was looking for.

So yea, if you could provide any supporting details on that claim we would all appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom