This dude is way too cocky.

laugh.gif
the funny part is i've come across this guy in the real world. he co-hosted something or some other with my homegirl

Homie from Brooklyn don't ya'll know myspace and twitter brings out the best of Ninja's especially people not really getting it like they say theyare let him live with his 5 minutes of fame

Don't care about this kid...But, just as a general note, do men think it is sexy when they wear colored contacts? It just IRKS me when men/boys wearcolored contacts.It just screams suspect to me.

43176576.jpg

smh.gif
Finals musta got to NT, by now this thread would be filled w/ quotables upon quotables copied from the little guy's Twitter......Is he wearin coloredcontacts?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Don't care about this kid...But, just as a general note, do men think it is sexy when they wear colored contacts? It just IRKS me when men/boys wear colored contacts.It just screams suspect to me.

43176576.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
We see eye to eye on this.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Don't care about this kid...But, just as a general note, do men think it is sexy when they wear colored contacts? It just IRKS me when men/boys wear colored contacts.It just screams suspect to me.

QFT

laugh.gif
@chicks believing this cornball

son drivin porsche's and benz's but got his tv on a stool?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

[stack] who you foolin' prick[/stack]

is he affiliated with anyone with bread?.son is cakin, though.

41484221.jpg

my dude bought a box of pizza for a homeless dude..
pimp.gif

dude stays posted up on the hood of a car, though.. and the one picture of him IN a car, he's sitting the passenger. this is all too reminiscent ofmyspace.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

dude stays posted up on the hood of a car, though.. and the one picture of him IN a car, he's sitting the passenger. this is all too reminiscent of myspace.
That's because he's frontin'
laugh.gif

I see it all the time in the hood

Back
Top Bottom