This dude is way too cocky.

Yea after a week of extensively being on twitter i realized how majority of the people on there are fake or wannabe's. The broads on there are way worsethan the dudes though. Straight groupie status. Its just like Myspace without all the clutter.

My homeboy is just like this. In person dude barely talks but i added him on twitter the other day and its like he's a whole different dude online.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

This backfired.
Only cause Kneesh was the OP
laugh.gif

Had it been Crank or some of the other "famous" NTers, thread would be filled w/ "tryna get the lulz"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

My homeboy is just like this. In person dude barely talks but i added him on twitter the other day and its like he's a whole different dude online.
smh.gif
I'm tellin' you bruh, the internet brings out a whole different side from some of these dudes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He's young, he'll grow out of it.

But hey son is living....look at yall with a 6 page thread discussing him.

awwsome:

I hate this logic.

Because anytime someone is a popular point of discussion, it's a good thing, right?

Right?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

awwsome:

I hate this logic.

Because anytime someone is a popular point of discussion, it's a good thing, right?

Right?

Not even sir.

I'm saying that based off the fact that it's obvious he does this %%!% for attention whether positive or negative.

at da end of da day there's a 6 page topic on a regular dude, on NT...... and he hasn't been crucified...OP lost & son wins.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh.gif
Man, aint that the truth! Lol.
smh.gif

The OP is a *@%@%% failure...how u gonna make a thread without working pics

somebody re-up so i can hate on this dude too

Eh, at the end of the day, dude is a cornball. However, he not the first to have his "swag" on display for the interwebz. I wouldn't roast dudemyself, but hey if you all wanna go in, nobody is stopping you. I will say that some of you come off as hating just to hate.

I don't see why everyone is hating. He is a young dude making a little bit of money and he is feeling himself.

Pics of OP? Is she hot?

This guy seems like a typical herb. Just a dude tryin to stunt and types like a girl saying "LMFAO, lol, just got theez fresh kiickzz" typenonsense...

Did you all do a twitter roast?

If so, post some responses for some lulz. If not, this thread is a failure.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

...looks like he rocks a size 7 shoe

women would just say, End of story
wats wrong with rocking size 7 kicks?
frown.gif

im a 7.5 in mens but i get them 7 to get it for cheaper as GS sizes.

im with you man, i have no clue what this kid is talking about because i never had any issues getting girls, WOMEN, +@%%#%@, MUJERES, VIEJAS, DONAS, etc with my size 7.5
friends_littlefoot.gif

Back
Top Bottom