This dude is way too cocky.

"Getting that pretty boy haircut.... Smh i made every !@!!# wanna be a pretty boy... im your mans idol.... IM THE LEADER OF THE NEW SCHOOL!"

"LOL i Luv my !@!!# papi.. he shapin me up Like "ROUND DEE BACK...? ULRIIIGHH ULRIIGHH" Lmfaooooo this my mans for Life"

"just want yall lil @+*@!! thats watchin my profile to know that u can neva be me or *+$@ wit da same girls i do just walk till ur feet BREAK"

LULZ.

roll.gif
roll.gif

yo i cant see the pics on the first page...all im seeing is a whole bunch of "image"

I'll be the first to admit that I have my insecurities but...

A lot of dudes on this board have some real issues. Why are heterosexual men being critical of other males? I know you guys don't act all weird wheneveryou see a dude in real life that doesn't fit your archetype of "normal". So why do ya'll act weird here?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

A lot of dudes on this board have some real issues. Why are heterosexual men being critical of other males? I know you guys don't act all weird whenever you see a dude in real life that doesn't fit your archetype of "normal". So why do ya'll act weird here?

eyes.gif
I don't see how anyone has issues, or is acting weird.

This guy looks like a clown; people are laughing.

^other than the different color contacts, i dont see how he looks like a clown. Damn its like some of you are mad at him..what he do to yall?

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

A lot of dudes on this board have some real issues. Why are heterosexual men being critical of other males? I know you guys don't act all weird whenever you see a dude in real life that doesn't fit your archetype of "normal". So why do ya'll act weird here?

eyes.gif
I don't see how anyone has issues, or is acting weird.

This guy looks like a clown; people are laughing.

PREACH

"gave da benz a rest today... making moves in da porche.. i got ya dream girl driving in ya dreamcar.."
50052792.jpg

Thats pretty cool of him to stand NEXT to a car with no keys in sight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by macNcheese

Dude reminds me of this character.....

lazar_love_triangle.gif

-macNcheeesee
That dude's girl was fine as hell, I can't even front....

But he was really feelin himself, like OD....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Dudes a herb...you sound a little salty though.
basically

43176576.jpg

hate him or not, girls drop panties to dudes like this on da regular, he's got that pretty ricky/pretty thug douche bag appeal.

Not going to lie, I was wrong about my firt thought after reading the thread title.

Before clicking the thread, I thought 'Bet the thread is about some college frat boy, and bet he's wearing Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie, orAeropostale."

Strikes one and two.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom