This Guy Is Giving NTers a Bad Name! Vol. "These NTers be actin' up..." @FrancoisKillJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
People just don't know me that well on here, because I don't cry out for attention and say "LOOK AT ME!" look how great I am. Look at my amazing girlfriend. Look at my small *** little room. Look at me doing things I want to brag and validate about.

I've done things over the years and never made a post/thread seeking credit/attention. I do it for the love and to pay it forward and to HELP. I don't make money off my friends/family, and I consider some folks on here closer than family.

NT is one of the few things still in my life that was here before 2002 when my brother passed. So it takes me back to a time in my life that was simple and care free and my older brother was buying SB dunks and skating all around the East Coast killing it.

Good...no great times.

So if I'm "Lame" for that...I'm the lamest guy you will ever meet!

kp8te.gif

Woah, woah, woah....what have we here....Frankie is highly amused.

Fact 1: you was suppose to be at Baseball practice til 8pm.

Fact 2: You copped out last game saying you had ankle surgery and needed to rehab.

Fact 3: it's just jokes people. But because he made a post. I'ma have to spank him.

#YouKnowYouMessedUpRight

Fact 2: You copped out last game saying you had ankle surgery and needed to rehab.

Fact 3: it's just jokes people. But because he made a post. I'ma have to spank him.

#YouKnowYouMessedUpRight

and here we go...........

You live around that area?

NT SUMMIT AT NOTTAWAY PARK ASAP! Hoop and bbq sesh :pimp:

And I'll play y'all for money...or kicks. :tongue:

Last edited:

#YouKnowYouMessedUpRight
Popcorn gif.

Theres always someone coming at Jesus' neck, I dont get it.

That twitter handle looks like I've seen it before, not sure, things just got interesting though :lol:

Oh...and just know Nab....my instagram has you copping that "rehab" plea...let me go find it.

"Please not Jay...he's not for play."

he gon get dat work....I hate people like this tho..all talk no action...lames

HA! LOL! I'm dying at this lunch meeting at Pho n More. I'll respond after it. I got some more goodies.

You deleted your tweets for a reason. You and I know why. I won't son you that hard.

*And my man talking about playing in Vienna for money? Vienna "ballers" are too soft. You guys come from money. No struggle so those kids don't got the drive like a kid raised in a single parent home, working two job. I've seen you play and you don't even know it.

Tyson's S & H last year.

:smokin :rofl:

I can just imagine some dude at work in the breakroom getting heated about a sports discussion then ripping off his shirt and pants to reveal a bball uni.

I still have this horrible habbit :smh: Ill be 31 on Sept 16 and there hasnt been a day since 6th grade summer league basketball that I dont have on a pair of hoop shorts under whatever im wearing. Suits, jeans, work pants, jammies, hell sometimes I notice I wear a pair of bball shorts under my bbbal shorts. I think its like a subconcious thing, I dont realize when Im doing it but i DEFINTETLY notice when Im not doing it. They are like my second skin.

Sad thing is I havent even shot a basketball other than my daughters fisher price in over 5 years, Im that old dude at the gym I used to always make fun of. Fresh Nike gear from head to toe but not putting in any minutes on the court :rolleyes

*And my man talking about playing in Vienna for money? Vienna "ballers" are too soft. You guys come from money. No struggle so those kids don't got the drive like a kid raised in a single parent home, working two job. I've seen you play and you don't even know it.
I always love when people have this mindset that middle class dudes can't hoop..

I'll post my call log with no call from you. And you have my 703 personal number. I said show up. You said you'd come. My word is bond and yours is highly questionable. You were busy taking selfies and shoe glamour shots while I WAS THERE FOR 2 HOURS ALMOST.

Go that way. All the way back to Bethesda Row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom