This Guy Is Giving NTers a Bad Name! Vol. "These NTers be actin' up..." @FrancoisKillJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some not all. The ones at Tysons's I've seen and played with do.

Grant Hill and Scotty Reynolds are from Reston and they can ball like s***. I'm not that naive, foolish, to subscribe to that notion. My observation is founded and based on experience in this SPECIFIC instance.

And Vienna isn't middle class. It's one of the richest cities in America.

Come to my Farewell in Woodbridge before I move to CA next Sunday. Bomb food. Tons of libations. You are all invited.

Even "Frankie" (who refers to themselves in third person though...the Rock?), that's if your word and sense of direction improves in 8 days.

**** just got real.

Why peeps hating on jsw34? Dudes seems like a cool *** dude to me from the times I've talked to him in TAN. :smokin

Wait... Not you bro... I have an iPhone and haven't had your number since I switched over. This is what you gave me on IG. We know you never spoke to me. We know you didn't text or call. I'm still taking this as a joke, but don't make up stories brosophine baker

HA! LOL! I'm dying at this lunch meeting at Pho n More. I'll respond after it. I got some more goodies.

You deleted your tweets for a reason. You and I know why. I won't son you that hard.

*And my man talking about playing in Vienna for money? Vienna "ballers" are too soft. You guys come from money. No struggle so those kids don't got the drive like a kid raised in a single parent home, working two job. I've seen you play and you don't even know it.

Tyson's S & H last year.

I was kidding on the money part, just making light of the OP. Most of these kids are spoiled, but I was raised by a single mom doing vendor carts in DC; I've gone through the struggle, and now we're fortunate to be where we are right now.*Started from the bottom now we here* lulz. I've actually only shot around at Nottaway twice, I live in Reston and usually hoop at Fairfax Xsport on the weekends.

Last edited:
LMAOO FIYE HUNNED
Scumbag NTer
roll.gif

We needs them memes.

Dont let dude sweat you Jesus. You dont have enough time in a day to address every damn Troll that comes your way bruh.

I gave you my business line/second phone as I'm not putting my personal cell on IG Frankie. You didn't call it man or you must have cricket wireless.

You didn't even have to call, we named the time place and price. YOU didn't show. That's a fact. Talk less or tweet less and do more.

I'm walking back to the office. I'm about to fry you.

can't we just all get along?!  

this is the interwebs-like it or not-we going to have these..

Vietstar, that's awesome man. I love hearing stories like that.

Those are the stories I wish made the news. My mom still working two jobs (even three sometimes), but it's not for the money these days.

I don't think she has stopped or spoken about my brother passing since it happened. Not a word. I don't even think she likes what I'm doing for him. She doesn't like to be reminded and doesn't talk about it....she just is about it.

Wish some people were like that. Cough....Frankie....Cough.

I know
No offense but why tweet something in the first place if you're just gonna delete it after? You could just keep a personal diary if you don't want to share with everyone. Isn't that what twitter is about? Sharing info?

I don't have twitter so I don't really know what the norm is. Serious question...

I know right? I have a lady and a job. I don't use social media like that when I'm in a serious relationship or raising my little homie. He is the only person I'm concerned with setting a bad example for.

I'd put my money on him beating you Frankdog. He is 6.

This thread sucks, i'm out...

Lol i never understood post like this, like just **** and dont announce it no one cares... No offense bro

Well i was in the same exact situation i walked 4 miles to beat some dude for 30 bucks my freshman year, dude was talking junk and never showed

Soooooo are these cats gonna play ball or knuckle up or what? What is going on here?

Man some of y'all hype yourselves up to be basketball gods. I don't know any of you but I doubt half of y'all are as good as you think.
I believe Jesus is good though. Dude always kept it real on here.

Lol i never understood post like this, like just **** and dont announce it no one cares... No offense bro

Well i was in the same exact situation i walked 4 miles to beat some dude for 30 bucks my freshman year, dude was talking junk and never showed

This thread is for laughs. You either laugh....or don't. No worries. The post is not to challenge, the post is to expose and laugh at the dude who ran to Twitter and online to talk about playing ball rather than showing up and playing.

I was called wack. I said $1,000 tonight at Nottoway Park. This guy claimed to be bringing the camcorder and all that. I just said show up.

End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom