THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Dude's in an arid climate obviously, those soles are dried the F up.  After four months they shouldn't be cracking like that.  I can only imagine what 2-5 years will do to them in that climate. 

Kicks should not be that sensitive to climate variations.  I emphasize the "should", cuz we all know what reality is out there.

Condolences OP.

We'll rock the cush for you G.

smokin.gif

You knew for awhile what kind of quality and craftsmanship JB gives it's customers...yet you decided to cop a pair of Space Jams anyway. I don't knock your purchase, because I have 2 pairs of them myself...but I am totally aware of the fact that they are overpriced because they are the XI's, given bad quality because JB can get away with it, and prone to hype because people on sneaker boards don't mind hyping anything JB related as long as it looks good and is an anticipated classic colorway....

my friendz space jams are starting to turn yellow nd he hasn't even undeadstocked them yet, i dun even believe he tried them on either

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Anyone who would side with the Brand on quality issues like this has no clue what it used to mean to buy Jordans...at one time this would never have happened unless the shoes were 10 years old and been run into the ground.  less than a year old and shoes are yellowing and cracking already...that is not what the Brand was supposed to be about
eyes.gif

I agree with you on that.  i have a pair of 00 concords and have wore them a lot.  the rubber has JUST NOW started to pull away from the toe. mind you, its 10 yrs old. ok, but when you have a new shoe do that, that is terrible.   i would say contact nike. the shoe should not be doing that this early. for the price you have paid 175.00 plus tax, thats just inexcusable in my book.

JB is not going to change anything because we, the minority who wants change, are up against the majority who don't think outside the box. If you really want to stick it to JB, buy fakes. Hey at least the quality's better right.
laugh.gif
My buddy has a pair of fake jams and I couldn't tell the difference and I'm an expert.

at least you can wear yours. the ankle/collar on the right shoe in my pair digs into my ankle to the point where it causes bleeding. 
smh.gif
sick.gif

i've worn them once and they've been sitting in the box since.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What do you expect when you wear your shoes?

They are going to crack/get dirty.

Only sensible person in this thread.
I'd normally agree

but these shoes have BARELY been worn

those spacejams are a sad sight
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
some of you.. and especially the guy that this happened to. Just because ONE pair had this problem doesn't mean @@#@. I'm not laughing at his misfortune either but kids are quick to jump ship just because they hear one story. I've been wearing mine and nothing like that has happened. Where does he live, the mojave desert? Maybe it's a result of bad storage before he bought them. Who knows? Wear them or sell them. No sense in crying about it. Move on.

Sad to hear... makes me hesitant to wear mine.

But then again, i guess it's not a total shocker. It's clear that JB's quality is sinking faster than the Titanic.

But there's nothing we can do about it except accept it.

Originally Posted by eltouha

my 09's are fine, and i've worn them quite a bit.
That's what I'm saying. Some in here are bashing the shoe and probably don't even own it. Talking out of their @## because one person had a problem.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom